8.

11:11 pm
Elevator 3
Vantae fashion house
Seoul

"Him?"

Taehyung was surprised to hear the kind of rumours that circulated.

And instead of feeling down about them, he instead felt like laughing.

He was already aware of how rumours in the fashion industry work.

But to think, his own employees were scared shitless to meet him? It was hilarious.

"Yes him, I don't even want to go there I'm so nervous.
Imagine if I came all the way just to get fired. Gah I'm dying at the thought of it." Jennie was already freaking out, and Taehyung just watched her as she did.

Well she's in for a surprise later.

"You'll be fine. He's probably not as bad as the rumours make him sound." He tried reassuring her, as he failed to hide his smile.

"Hey you. Are you laughing at me right now?" Jennie accused and he couldn't hold it in, as he burst out laughing.

She just stared at him in disbelief with a scoff, leaning back against the elevator again rolling her eyes, which only made him laugh more.

"Nice to know you're enjoying my misery." She seethed before pouting.

"You know Jennie, you didn't strike me as the cute type originally." He commented making her even more embarrassed.

"You really are so mean. I never knew you were the type to enjoy teasing people so much huh?" She accused, as he only shrugged.

"If it gets a reaction like that, I certainly wouldn't mind it." Taehyung answered, while she grabbed a pen and threw it at him, as he dodged it, still chuckling.

"Okay okay. I'll stop now." He said, holding up his hands in surrender.

"God I'm so hungry." She whined, leaning against the elevator further as her hands went to her stomach, while Taehyung checked his own watch.

"I'm surprised no one has come to the elevator yet. I'm surprisingly exhausted today." He muttered as she nodded laughing.

"Hey we should stay friends after this. Come by my department when you have free time, or I'll come by yours, when I know where it is." Jennie laughed, as he nodded with a smile.

"You can come to my office. I always have food there. You never know after all." He proposed as she nodded with a thumbs up.

"Sounds great. I'll be there all the ti- wait a minute." She paused, as he waited for her to continue.

"Yah you. You don't have a girlfriend or wife or fiancé or whatever right?" She asked, the slightest bit of panic lacing her tone as he smirked slightly.

"Straightforward huh?" He teased as she only waved his persona off.

"No. I mean we just kissed and I've been in here for a while. I don't want to get caught up in someone else's relationship or he acquainted with a taken guy in that way." She explained, prompting for him to answer as he only smiled further.

"Yah stop smiling and answer my god damn question."