9.

11:20 pm
Elevator 3
Vantae fashion house
Seoul

"Yah stop laughing and answer the damn question!"

Jennie waited patiently for his answer.

This may have sounded wrong, but this man had already made himself memorable for her.

Ever since they began talking.

His baritone voice, his demeanour, persona, the way he felt against her, his lips against hers.

It was all intoxicating, and she'd be damned if she were to find out that he was a taken guy.

So without it being obvious, she sat anxiously waiting for his answer, hoping for a no in mind.

"You don't have to worry about that. I'm not involved with anyone. I'm not the kind of guy to make out with another woman while dating someone, just letting you know." He grinned as she rolled her eyes again.

No matter how his personality could get, somehow it never failed to make her smile.

"Okay, well... any crazy ex's I should worry about?" She asked with a smile herself, as he chuckled.

"Well, not particularly. But even if there were, you don't have to worry as they would fail to get past security." He smiled as she shot him a questioning glance.

Quickly mucking up something he continued.

"The company security. They're pretty strong, you know? I doubt they'd be able to get in here as non-employees." He laughed, desperately trying to avoid how nervous he was.

"Alright then." She commented.

"I'm guessing you're not involved with anyone with your response." He said as she smiled, nodding.

"Yeah, would be hard to. Just moved here and all." She shrugged as he nodded.

"Ahh crazy ex's I should be aware of?" He asked as she laughed once again.

"We're in another country. I doubt anything can happen even if it were to." Jennie answered, running a hand through her hair.

"Of course." He played along, before Jennie's eyes caught sight of her pen laying in the corner beside Taehyung.

"One minute." She excused as she learnt over to pick it up, her hair falling on one side of her face so as she learnt over beside Taehyung, he could perfectly see her side profile.

He already knew she was crazy attractive, but every time she was up close, she just seemed to get prettier and prettier by every second.

The moment seemed to last for a Milli second as she pulled away, but to his surprise she sat right in front of him, near his legs and pulled his hand.

"I'm bored enough, so I doubt you have a choice." She mentioned as she pulled his hand onto her thing, and opened the pen to write something.

He tried to not make it apparent how nervous he was, as he took a gulp silently.

She might have not realised how unusual this is, the fact that his hand was casually resting on her thigh.

It seemed to intimate, and well, it was hard for him to ignore it as well, as he grew stiff and avoided moving his hand too much.

"And there you go." She muttered, releasing his hand as he let out a sigh of relief, but curiously deciphered what she drew.