18.

11:52 am
V's office
Vantae fashion house
Seoul

"Hey but that's... that's not fair. You're so cruel, you really enjoy teasing me don't you. We're at work, what if someone walked in, they would think that something was going on!" Jennie protested, as he cocked his head to the side.

"Why? Is something not happening?" He asked as Jennie sighed.

"If someone saw us, they will make baseless rumours about us. People will accuse me of only getting my job because of having an... Affiliation with you. I worked too hard for that, and they would think it's because of you that I'm here. Especially since I've only been here a day." Jennie spoke, as Taehyung let go of her hair, instead pulling her chair closer to him.

"You don't have to worry about that. It's only us two in here, and our dinner is in a place where no one will recognise us. We can keep whatever this is secret till when you'd like." He told her, as she pursed her lips.

"Whatever this is?" Jennie asked as he nodded.

"Well, I assumed so. I thought you also liked our time together, given our conversation and well, that kiss. But if you'd not like to, we can cancel dinner." He said, a little down casted by his own suggestion as Jennie cut in.

"W-wait. I never said that..." she muttered, as he smiled.

"Well then, that's settled. By the way, the project has already proceeded. I may or may not have called you here just to talk." He laughed, as Jennie only gaped at him again.

"Mr.K-" she began but Taehyung shushed her.

"I just went over this. Taehyung when we're alone." He corrected as she moved his hand away.

"Okay fine then, Taehyung. Isn't this too far? At work? And aren't you going too fast? First, we kissed in the same night we met. Now we're going on a date? And apparently we've somehow begun dating?" She questioned as he turned his hand to hold it in his, properly.

"What's wrong with going fast sometimes? I like you, you like me, we've established that already. And it's fine, today's not that busy anyways. But if you do want, just ask me and I'll slow down. But about that kiss, I'd say it's more of a make out than ju-" he began as Jennie shushed him, placing her free hand over her mouth as he was taken aback.

Rather than doing something about it, he just used his free hand to take it off and smiled, before leaning down once again to give her a peck, as she just gasped, flustered, clearly turning red.

"H-hey, what was that?! You should've at least given me
a warning..." she trailed off as Taehyung chuckled, letting of both hands.

"So no 'you shouldn't have kissed me like that'? But instead you wanted a warning? Seems like I'm not the only one who's thinking of taking this fast." He smiled only flustering the girl even more.

"I wonder if I'm doing the right thing if this continuous teasing is what I'll have to deal with..." Jennie groaned, placing her head on the desk beside Taehyung as he only gave a pat to her head in comfort, clearly knowing he wouldn't stop with the teasing seeing how cute her reactions were.

Just as he was about to speak again, a knock sounded from the door, as he stood up and went to his original seat.

"Don't want to expose us, now, do we?" He whispered with a wink before returning to his normal demeanour.

"Come in."

The door opened slightly, as Chaeyoung quickly stepped through.

"Hate to interrupt your, very important meeting." Chaeyoung teased as Taehyung realised it, after having this woman as his secretary for so long, while Jennie just sat clueless.

"But we have our PR team here to discuss potential brand ambassadors. I'll leave you with 5 minutes to wrap it up as we need to progress quickly to the meeting room." She ended and bowed respectfully, still knowing her job, before walking out, shutting the door behind.

Jennie turned back around to Taehyungs desk, quietly piling up the papers.

"Well then, Jennie. I'll pick you up, as I said. Dress comfortably, we're not going anywhere extravagant." Taehyung reminded, before getting up, waiting for Jennie to do the same, as the two walked out.