14.

8:47 am
Design department
Vantae fashion house
Seoul

"No no no. This cannot be happening right now. I mean, it's just my second day, how, no, why, why did this have to happen right now. I mean just yesterday I was drowning in files and then suddenly I get an email from my boss?"
Jennie replied pacing around her office.

"Hey, hey, calm down." Jisoo said from one of the chairs, however even she couldn't hide the evident amusement from her face.

"CALM DOWN!" Jennie exclaimed for a second before her hands went to her mouth, as she nervously looked outside by shifting the blinds a little, and sighed in relief as no one noticed.

"Calm down?!" Jennie started waking back to the table as she perched herself against the desk, tight lipped as she tapped her fingers anxiously.

"I can't calm down Jisoo. It's not that simple. I... well.. we.." Jennie paused, considering if she should stir up more than she already has, and decided not to.

"We acted like we were on the same level Jisoo. Not like boss employee relationships either. It wasn't formal, and things are going to just get awkward." Jennie sighed, running a hand through her hair as she looked back at Jisoo.

"Wait... what did the email say?" Jisoo remembered, as Jennie slightly stiffened up.

"Well. Okay. I'm only trusting you with this information you got that right?" Jennie reminded as she walked around to her chair and computer on the other side of the table, logging in.

"Yes yes I remember from the tens of times you've told me ever since I stepped in here. Now tell me, quickly." Jisoo rushed as Jennie quietly turned her laptop around, while the latter pressed forward in curiosity.

"Be ready by 8:30 tonight. I'll pick you up, hope you liked the flowers.

Taehyung,
V"

"No way..." Jisoo breathed as Jennie nodded.

"I know!" Jennie exclaimed once again, throwing herself back on the chair.

"Jennie, what exactly happened in that elevator. How the hell did you manage to nail down the boss? I mean yes you're like a people magnet but it's our boss? On your first day too? Nobody has ever seen him with a woman from work, only once has he been spotted out with a woman." Jisoo freaked out for Jennie as the latter sighed.

As if one of them wasn't enough.

"Oh my god. What are you going to wear?!" Jisoo exclaimed as Jennie stared at her.

"Soo, we work at a Fashion House. I doubt I need to be worried about that." She stated as Jisoo paused and nodded.

"Oh. Right. I tend to forget with all the work in the financial department." She laughed sheepishly as Jennie shook her head.

"Is this supposed to be a date? I'm guessing so, right? Ugh god I hate this. Now I wish that elevator issue never happened, but then again, I enjoyed my time with him. When I didn't think he was my boss! God. And on top of that I have so much work to submit and monitor the whole department! I have no time for this. I'm already a month late to my post and this is just ov-" Jennie paused mid rant as her door suddenly opened.

"Ms.Kim, you have y-Oh. Is this a bad time? Should I say you were having, health issues or something. You know, periods and all." Yeri, Jennie's assistant peaked through and commented, looking at a burnt out Jennie and a frantic Jisoo, both who were staring at her.

"You know what? Personal life, work life. Come on, I won't let this stop me. Presentation right? Let's go." Jennie said, fixing herself within seconds and walking out as if the interaction had never happened, striding past a perplexed Jisoo and yeri who stared at her in awe.

"Now please!" They heard her say which snapped them out of their trances as they proceeded to their own duties.