22.

7:50 am
Taehyung's villa
Hannam dong
Seoul

"Are you sure?"Jennie asked again, as she straightened the collar on the shirt, and folded the arms to not hang as much, still unsure if no one would realise.

"Yes. Just as I've told you the last 6 times you've asked, it looks fine." Taehyung sighed, coming over and giving the girl a peck on her cheek.

"I don't know.. don't you think people will be suspicious if I wear all mens clothes?" She questioned as she fixed the belt again.

"I'm sure they won't even bat an eye. You're the design department director, you're known for fashion. Plus, I've seen you wearing pieces of the mens line with your other outfits as well. And you look great in this." He motioned, at her outfit.

Jennie had borrowed Taehyung's shirt, which had been long enough to literally be the length of a dress, given her height, and a belt, using it to turn it into a dress.

Paired with that were her stockings from the night before and her shoes, along with the jewellery she had on.

"If you say so.." she spoke, turning around in his arms as he pressed his lips to hers.

"You know, this would've never happened if I actually had my clothes here." She sighed as she lent her head against him.

"Well I doubt either of us were betting on the fact that you would spend the night here." He smiled as Jennie hit him in the arm.

"Shut up." She groaned as be laughed.

"Although, you should move in. Great mornings, and that would solve this problem." He joked as Jennie chuckled.

"And that, is moving TOO fast. However, I suppose on a serious note I should probably leave a few pieces of my clothes here." Jennie noted as Taehyung smiled, kissing her again.

"You should. Because if this becomes a common occurrence, people will get suspicious seeing you wearing a lot of my shirts. Also, take this." He said, reaching over her and draping a scarf around her neck.

"It's chilly, and well, I figure it'd probably do you good to hide the evidence of last night." He grinned as Jennie flushed once again, as if the blood circulation in her is now always at an all Time high.

"Taehyung!"

—————————-

8:25 amPrivate entranceVantae fashion houseSeoul

8:25 am
Private entrance
Vantae fashion house
Seoul

"No one uses this entrance?" Jennie asked as she fixed the scars, Taehyung nodding as he turned the ignition off.

"Yeah, not even my secretary. So you're okay." He assured as Jennie nodded, grabbing her purse and a bag with her clothes from yesterday.

Stepping out the car, both of them made their way to the elevator lobby.

Jennie hitting both the top and 18th floor buttons, each to their respective office.

As they were going, however, suddenly the elevator shook, as the lights dimmed, the elevator coming to a sudden halt.

Sighing the two looked at each other, before bursting out laughing.

"This is going to be a common occurrence huh?" Jennie asked, as Taehyung nodded.

"Might as well make the best use of it." He smiled, before kissing her once again, as if the amount of times they had done so before wasn't enough.

But again, that's them.

And they came together, because of that one,
Elevator.