13.

8:22 am
Design department
Vantae fashion house
Seoul

Jennie fixed her hair as she hurried to her office on the morning, thankful she didn't get late despite her over sleeping.

Her mom had been worried shitless about the events that had transpired the previous night, and it had taken a lot of convincing to assure her it was a one time thing.

Surprisingly, using the 'it's late' card hadn't worked, as her mom persisted on talking right then and there, swore her dads efforts to let their daughter go to bed.

She had gotten up this morning in a frenzy, practically stumbling all over the apartment as she tried to get ready and grab everything she needed.

However, what she didn't expect was numerous teasing looks from a few coworkers she worked with, a few hostile and a few curious cast on her.

"Girl you didnt tell me you were seeing someone. Such a romantic at that. Red hyacinths? Such flower poetry." Her coworker, Jisoo, who she had gotten close with had teased, wiggling her eyebrows as Jennie only looked confused.

She didn't know what to do with the information as she finally made it to her office.

Opening the door she walked in, shocked out of her mind to see a bouquet of flowers sitting on a desk.

"Oh she was serious?!" Jennie exclaimed as she set her things down, running over to look for a note, only to be met with nothing.

"Huh? Is this a fancy welcome bouquet or something?" She thought to herself before stepping out to call a passing employee.

"Hey, is this for the team? Or from the team?" She asked a girl she knew as Lisa, who only looked past her and then back with a smile.

"Not that I know of. Ooh what's this, a secret admirer. How risqué. Wouldn't be super surprised since you're a literal stunner anyways boss." The smiled as Jennie only sighed.

Was everyone here so flirty?

Jennie walked back to the flowers once she closed her door, slipping off her blazer and placing it on one of the chairs nearby, a she set the flowers on a cabinet nearby.

Feeling some of the petals in her hand, she pondered over who could have sent her this.

And then a name popped up in her head.

Taehyung.

No, it can't be right? Him? He doesn't even know exactly where she worked?

Yeah that's right, it's not him, right?

She wasn't too convinced with it herself as she opened her laptop, getting to work as she opened her emails, only to he shocked out of her mind to find one from the top office, a personal email from the Vantae himself.

What the... did she do something wrong?

Anxiously, her mouse skimmed over it, however the courage took a while to build up to click on it.

But when she did, she wished that she had never been stuck in that elevator.

Because yes, it may have been Taehyung, but..

Taehyung was Vantae.

Her boss.