15.

9:00 am
Design department
Vantae fashion house
Seoul

Taehyung smiled as he saw the door open and Jennie walk in, who he hadn't seen in a while.

He quickly wiped the smile off his face when he remembered they were at work, and was thankful all the members of the meeting were busy scanning the new addition.

She did look breathtaking, as usual, her outfit was always well done, her makeup simple yet alluring, and her aura topping it off.

She was the natural center of attention.

Her assistant trailed in behind her, as Jennie bowed at all the members, and took the only free seat, which was conveniently on the right side of her boss.

"Well then, it's 9 and we have everyone. Let's proceed." Taehyung motioned, as one of the staffs nodded and presented the plans for the upcoming winter collection .

Somehow, Taehyung's line of vision always drifted to Jennie, who seemed unaffected as she took down her personal notes, inspected documents, wrote down her points and was intently inspecting all the ideas thrown for the presentation.

"Right then. Now that we have the financial budget, the runway aesthetics, lighting, model selections and pr discussed. Let's get on with the design department." Taehyung motioned as Jennie nodded.

However, before she could begin, she felt frustration rising as one of them had interrupted her.

"Before we do, we just realised that we have never met the new design director. Would you mind?" Son Dae Jung, one of the financial departments executives had interrupted.

She had heard of him. Talented, yet had a rough personality when away from the boss.

Taehyung could notice Jennie putting on a fake smile as she fixed her sleeves, standing up.

"Right. My name is Jennie Kim, I just moved here from New Zealand for the position. Had previous experiences with other brands and houses and graduated in a dual major of fashion and business from Parsons. Well then, I believe that's enough for introductions, let's move on to the presentation." Jennie smiled, a fake one, as she stood at the front of the room, not even slightly shaken by the amount of eyes from the executives of the room, and not even Taehyungs, amidst their issues.

He admired that, her strong resolve for her job and her dedication to get things done, efficiently separating her personal and work life.

The presentation was brought to life as images and a mind map was thoroughly set out, while Jennie began speaking.

"Well, getting right to the point, for the winter collection major brands need to follow trends to boost sales. however, doing the same as everyone will put us in a risky position. So we decided, that instead of reinventing tweed like we usually do, as it's so common now, we would bring back other old trends with a modern approach" she began as slides shifted, Jennie thoroughly explaining her visions.

She proposed that to keep in budget they would move their tweed manufacturing funds to making other materials or seamstress works, and then reinvent classic looks for the winter with a modern touch.

Mainly focusing on large boots, logo emphasis, rhine stones, skinny scarves, kitschy jewelry, vests, plaid shorts, skirts, tights, leather and more. We will just use them in other Ways, such as for example, using the skinny scarves materials to make prints and or purses.

Her ideas zoomed through the room, well thought for multiple aspects and yet somehow still adhering to the Vantae brand.

"I'm pleased with the presentation and its ideas. Have a draft and a written report on the concept with an experimental piece ready soon and on my desk. Meeting adjourned." Taehyung spoke, standing up and walking out, but not before he managed to discreetly sneak a note to Jennie.

However, he clearly didn't hide it from everyone.

"Nothing huh?" Chaeyoung teased as Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Shut it."