19.

8:26 pm
Jennie's apartment
COEX Gangnam
Seoul

Jennie sighed nervously as she looked at her outfit again in the mirror.

She had been nervously pacing around her apartment as she put together multiple outfits, unsure if they were too toned down or too over the top.

Finally she had selected on an outfit, and just in time as well, as Taehyung was bound to arrive any minute.

The day had flown by quickly, as her meetings and work had finished before 7, and so she was able to get home rather quickly.

And now, here she was, adjusting her hair for the nth time as she took a deep breath.

She couldn't tell why she was so anxious, but what she did know was that her heart was beating abnormally fast.

Wearing a spaghetti strap, mid-thigh white and blue tweed dress, one from a previous summer Vantae line, along with thigh high stockings and a matching blazer to go along with it, she fixed her purse and hair.

Jennie decided to wear Vantae. It's not that she'd not work other brands, but it just would've seemed abnormal to wear another brands clothing while being a director at the company you work at being a fashion house, and the person you're going on being the owner and CEO of said fashion house.

Her phone suddenly buzzed, as she checked it to see a notification from Taehyung, after he had successfully acquired her phone number.

As she saw the text that let her know he was there, she quickly took one last look in the mirror before walking out, shutting the door behind her.

As the elevator reached the bottom floor, she got another message which said that he was outside in the black genesis, and asked her to get in to prevent anyone seeing them.

Jennie stepped into the cold streets of gangnam, slightly cursing the cold air as she noticed the car, going over and slipping into the passenger seat.

"Hey." She greeted breathlessly as she strapped herself in.

"Hey there. You look, beautiful." He complicated as she looked over with a smile.

And he wasn't lying.

He had only seen Jennie adorn pieces that were for work, and seeing new sides of her style also showed him new sides of her, which he loved.

"Let's go then." He said, as he switched gears and pulled out of parking, as the two engaged in small talk, which was often just Jennie getting flustered at Taehyungs flirting.

"You know. I really do stand by my point. You are the cute type huh?" He teased, once again, as Jennie only crossed her arms.

"If you do this, wherever we are going to, even the people around us will feel bad for me." She spoke, as he only chuckled.

"Well then I must be in favour. There's no people where we're going, apart from us." He smiled as the car got off the highway.

"Where are we going for dinner?" She asked, a little unsure of where he would've suddenly found a private place in a close vicinity.

"My place."

"Excuse me?"

"My place."