11.

11:37 pm
Elevator 3
Vantae fashion house
Seoul

"Tired?" Taehyung asked, seeing the girl blink through lidded eyes as she lazily slumped against the wall.

"Mhm. This is surprisingly tiring. We should've at least had some of our documents in here because that could've kept us busy right?" She lightly joked with a laugh as he looked away with a smile.

"I'm going to take a nap now, wake me up when there's anything worth waking up for." She muttered as her eyes closed, indicating her falling asleep right then and there.

Taehyung mentally debated whether he should or not, but after a few back and forths he adjusted himself and lifted her head, positioning themselves so that she could lay her head comfortably in his lap.

He figured it was for the better rather than the cold metallic floor of the elevator.

However, the man froze when Jennie suddenly shifted in her sleep, as he was afraid she was waking up due to her abrupt movement.

Thankfully for him, though, she had only stirred and seemingly went back to her trance as if nothing happened, as he relaxed from his tensed form.

Figuring he had nothing better to do, he leant back against the wall, closing his own eyes as sleep took over.

———

01:48 a.m
Elevator 3
Vantae fashion house
Seoul

The to abruptly woke up to a clang, as Jennie sprang up into an alert position, and Taehyung drew back his extended legs, clearly confused.

The two, just woken up, still seemed dazed and momentarily had forgotten their predicament, but soon realised and faced each other with the same look of puzzlement on the sudden sound, until it sounded again and the elevator shook.

"What the fuck?" Taehyung said out loud before he could stop himself before he heard voices on the other side.

"Sir? Mr.Kim?" He heard his secretary call out as a look of relief flooded his features, and seemingly Jennie's as well as they quickly realised they would get out soon.

"Yes Chaeyoung. I'm inside." He answered, as the voices grew.

"Alright. Don't panic, you'll be out soon. Please move away from the door. Is anyone else inside with you?" She asked as the pairs' eyes met.

"Uh yes. Kim Jennie, director of the design department." He answered for her as she gave him a thumbs up.

"Okay. Thank you. You'll both be out soon so don't worry." He heard her say as the clanging continued, and the pair walked to a corner, facing each other.

"Oh my god I have to run home as soon as that door opens. My mom will call the police if I don't respond to her I swear." Jennie realised with widened eyes as Taehyung only chuckled at their relationship.

"Would you like me to send a car for you? I mean no offence, but there's no way buses are still running, and it's quite dangerous outside now." He said as she pursed her lips.

"No I think I'll be okay. I can't trouble you." She politely refused as he shook his head.

"Trouble? Please. You're not any. Either way it'll be a driver sent with you since I may have to deal with the employees first. So do go ahead, Jennie." He responded as she thought again, sighing as she gave in.

"Alright, thank you."