20.

8:42 pm
Taehyung's villa
Hannam dong
Seoul

Jennie gaped as they pulled into the driveway of one of the most beautifully decorated villas she'd seen in Seoul.

How the hell did this guy find a place like this in the middle of a metropolis?

"Let's go." He smiled, gathering his stuff including a work bag she had just see , which probably meant he came straight from work.

She stepped out of the car, as Taehyung outstretched a hand towards her, which she took, unsure.

He pulled her closer as the pair walked to the front door, which unlocked with a pin code, as they stepped in.

Jennie curiously looked at the interior designing, as the house was just as, or possibly even more beautiful on the inside, as Taehyung guided her to a dining area, their hands still connected.

"Have a seat, I'll just put my things away and come." He told her, kissing her knuckles softly before walking away, as she slowly approached the set up dining table.

Although the table was probably not the main table, seeing as there were only two seats, it was set up generously with plating as well, with dim lighting so that the view outside would be visible.

His villa seemed to have an opposite construct, as the entrance opened to the top floor, and the staircase led downstairs to the rest of the floors.

She left her bag on the nearby counter along with her blazer, seeing as the home had centralised heating, before approaching one of the chairs and taking a seat, looking out to see the city.

As the villa sat on one of the elevated parts of Seoul, they were able to see areas where the lights twinkled from before, looking like a sea of stars at night.

She absorbed her self in the sights before a hand suddenly grazed her shoulder, shocking her, as Taehyung sat ahead.

"You like the view?" He asked, removing the plate covers to display an appetising meal.

"Yeah. It's really nice. But, who made this?" She asked, pointing to the food as Taehyung put the covers away.

"The cooks had come earlier and set this up. Say, you're not allergic to anything right? I couldn't find anything on the General file and didn't want to go to the medical one because it would require the doctors permission to open." Taehyung asked as Jennie shook her head.

"Nope. And even if I was, I would risk it to eat this once in a lifetime meal." She laughed, as Taehyung shook his head.

"It's actually going to be a frequent meal, seeing as I'm dating you now." He smiled as Jennie chocked on a piece of the steak she was eating.

"Dating?" She questioned.

"I thought we established this, you know, earlier today. Yes, dating, that is unless you don't want to." He commented as he poured her a glass of water, which she gratefully took.

Seeing as she made no comment, he smiled continuing to eat, as the pair engaged in chatter, learning more about themselves and each other's habits, as they bonded over their first official date.