21.

10:19 pm
Taehyung's villa
Hannam dong
Seoul

"Wine?" Taehyung asked as he pulled out a bottle, Jennie nodding as she loved the drink.

"Come on." He motioned, carrying the bottle and two drinks, as Jennie complied, still confused.

Walking up to him she took the two glasses, as he smiled at the action, leading her to his living room.

She gasped softly at the view, as it was even better from this side of the house, as he took the bottle and put it on one of the shelve tops, pouring each of them a glass.

One glass turned to two, and two turned to four, as the pair had certainly become tipsy.

"You know, when I first met you, I thought you represented Vantae perfectly. Now I know why." Jennie confessed, turning to look at him with a smile from her spot against the window.

"Really? When I first saw you, I was dumbstruck as to have never seeing an employee like you before." He replied as Jennie chuckled.

"Was I that haggard?" She questioned, remembering how she often seemed.

"You? Haggard? Impossible. The way you carry yourself is beautiful on its own. Don't even get me started on your impossible looks." Taehyung spoke, staring right at her from his own spot again the wall.

"Me? Are you sure about that? I only can look beautiful when I get ready every morning. Like right now, I'm probably looking haggard from the alcohol and after work look." She chuckled as Taehyung only shook his head, pulling her by her hand until she gently crashed into his form.

"You, are quite literally, the most beautiful woman I've ever met. Haggard? You can never. You don't know how I feel when I see you wearing my pieces, do you?" He spoke, turning them around as he lent her against the wall instead, a hand on her waist as he towered over her.

"But then again, I remember what you described me as. What was it, cruelties? Oh and cold, meticulous, harsh. Ah well, I can assure you I'll be very meticulous when it comes to you." He stared as Jennie remembered her words, turning red in embarrassment.

"Hey, that's not very fair for me. I didn't know you were my boss, and it was my first day, I never met you before that and I just heard the rumours. And you can't blame me only, you pretended to be a random employee. Leadership team huh?" She spoke back, as Taehyung took the wine glasses, placing them on the shelf next to them.

"Well, would you have been so free spirited if you had known? I'm guessing no. And I doubt that whole kiss would have happened if you had known." He replied as she silently blushed, Taehyung tucking a strand of her hair away from her face, before cupping the side of it.

"I was right, wasn't I? Besides, now that those events happened, we can be free again. And now that we've already kissed then, we can kiss again." He spoke, as Jennie looked up, already guessing what was going to happen.

"And how can you be so sure of that?" She spoke, her voice barely over a whisper at their close proximity, as he leaned in.

"Well I guess we'll just find out huh? You've already marked me that day, haven't you Jennie Ruby Jane? It's my turn this time. Now, let me kiss you properly." He spoke, before their lips crashed together automatically, her hands tangling in his hair as he pulled her closer to him, their bodies pressed against one another.

"Don't you think.. we're going too fast?" Jennie asked, as they pulled apart for air, Taehyung only moving to her neck.

"Who cares? If you and I both want this, it's okay. That is, you do want this right?" He asked, pulling away, as Jennie felt the lack of his presence already.

Not waiting to give a verbal reply, she pulled him back by his collar, connecting their lips once again as that was a reply enough, similar to their first kiss.

Only this time, a metal box wasn't there to stop them.