Chapter 54 | New Beginnings

Everyone in the Black household were informed of the letter that was for Harry and Amelia to get married within two weeks of time. Everything was hectic and Sierra had been extremely dramatic.

   "I just cant believe, I dont even get to spend even a month with my daughter and she is already getting married!" Sierra exclaimed, "Screw you Ministry!"

   Harry had been petrified because of Sierra's terrifying reactions, so he stayed away from his future mother in law most of the time. Meanwhile he seeked Estella's help for something.

   "Amelia, we have to go somewhere tomorrow, its important, will you—?" Harry asked hesitantly while she stared at him weirdly, and her expression go even weirder when she saw Estella nodding extremely vigorously at her from across the room, "Erm, sure Harold."

   "Brilliant, thanks!" Harry grinned getting up and left, before a confused Amelia could turn to her cousin, she too got up and left going in another direction getting out of sight, leaving Amelia wonder to herself, "What's happening now?" 

   Next morning for some unknown reasons Estella took up the task of deciding what Amelia should wear without spilling anything out of her, she didnt tell Amelia anything about Harry taking her out.

   Getting ready in a classy navy blue floral dress with small jewellery and light make up, Amelia stood dolled up in her room. Harry waiting for her outside stepped in the room to see her all dressed up, and he couldnt help but stare at her in awe, "Woah.."

   Hearing him her head jerked up to see he was also dressed in formals. Were they getting married today itself? It almost scared her. Sure she had been starting to like it with him, but suddenly being reminded that she has to get married to this boy and that was the only reason she had been staying with him since so long, shocked her nevertheless.

   "You look gorgeous, Amelia." He smiled from the distance, his lips tugging upwards. For some reasons she found herself smiling back with an abnormal flustered, "Thanks Harold."

   He grinned coming towards her with his hand held out, "So shall we?"

   "We shall." She grinned back placing her hand in his. Without and disturbance and interference both left the Grimmauld Place with Harry taking her to the decided destination. 

   "Woah," She breathed out in awe seeing the place Harry had booked for today. A rooftop restaurent with only them in the whole place, adorned with Amelia's favourite flowers and scent. She felt like she had come in heaven. The tune of her favourite soft songs being played by the instruments magically in one end of the place.

   "Really Harold?!" She clamped her hands on her louth in disbelief, "You arranged all this?"

   He could only shrug sheepishly. Taking her hand with consent he accompanied her to the their table in the middle of the place, Amelia felt a little shy due to being at the centre of the place though their was nobody really.

   "What was the purpose of all this?" She asked in a little flirtatious manner causing a faint blush to pull of at his cheeks as he looked down with a smile and answered while stammering "I– uh I guess, It was necessary, and you'll know in no time."

   And suddenly her heart started beating faster. The lunch went on, both talked to each other quietly and joyously over different matters. Harry never failed to make it sure that this was the best time he was having in his life. Her in front of him and nobody else around to disturb even a little bit, and the magical music was just a blessing.

   "Now what?" She couldnt help but scrunch her eyes shut in desperation on making it a bit awkward again when they finished eating and their plates were flown away. He looked up at her with an unreadable look standing up and going near her while she felt nervous and awkward for the littlest while.