Epilogue

"Dad, did you and Mum fought a lot?" An eleven year old Aurelia Potter asked after Harry finished telling her how him and Amelia met and got married.

The first half of the story had Aurelia petrified, thats why Harry kept away the scarier part to himself and told her a little made up story, like how him and Amelia would go on so many dates, travel a lot, and cook together.

Its been almost fifteen years ever since he got married to the woman he loved so much and every day more as he promised, and he couldnt come to believe how the time went by.

Fifteen years, two kids, a cat and dog, several trips across the world and lot of moments of love, laughter and happiness. Thats all that mattered.

After getting married in 1999, Harry and Amelia started off as an average yet a deeply in love newly wed couple. Both bought a house and the very next year began working in the ministry as aurors in training.

As Amelia had hoped and somewhat saw it coming, everything started sorting itself out eventually. All the feuds and rivalries among the elders were forgotten, everyone lived at the Grimmauld Place in peace and harmony, like any story coming to a happy ending.

The world around them seemed to be blooming just as them, for Amelia it was like the world was itself becoming a better place for them. She had everything she ever wanted from life, peace being the most expensive and iportant of them.

The two were way too much in love with each other too even think about kids like their friends who became parents within a couple of years of their marriage. Whenever the question of Harry and Amelia becoming parents would come, both always answered that they had Teddy. They were parents way before getting married.

Both put their main focus on their careers and Teddy. It was not like Teddy was ever alone in the family of twelve, everybody looked after him all the time, Amelia being the most caring one of all of them. She made sure to not Teddy feel what its like to live without a mother, and to be honest he never did. Even if Amelia wasnt there, there were Sierra, Lyra, Lily and Estella.

Andromeda died a few months after Amelia and Harry's wedding, leaving a year old Teddy in a devastated state. Amelia, who promised to be there for Teddy to Tonk and Andromeda, set everything aside for him even when she didnt need to.

Harry, Amelia and Teddy lived like a perfect family of three in their medium sized but perfect house. Out of every one, Teddy had been the most connected to Amelia. They both shared the actual relation of that of a mother and son. Not only there was abundant love, care and respect, but whenever the two argued it always seemed like a mother scolding her child when he did a mistake.

Just a few months ago, when Teddy got a tattoo on his arm without informing anybody as he thought maybe no one cared. Remus obviously didnt mind, nor did the other elders but Amelia did, she scolded him a lot and he realised that she was his mother in actual sense.

When Teddy was four years old, Amelia and Harry had their first child, Alex Sirius Potter, Amelia made sure name her son after her father because a tiny part in her always thought upon they way Sirius was sad at her wedding on not getting to walk her down the aisle. And after the naming, Sirius was the happiest.

Alex was a perfect example of James and Sirius having a baby. Ever since the moment he was born, he had been mischevious, even at the age when he didnt understand magic, he still loved to cause people trouble, not in a harmful way, just making things enjoyable for fun, plus he was gifted Teddy and George as his mentor.

Amelia was just starting to cope with Alex's mischief when she found out she was again pregnant within a year and this time she was scared. She already had two mischief makers and didnt know if she could handle more complains of the neighbours because of the third one.