Chapter 2 | Marriage Law

MARRIAGE LAW
Chapter 2

"I CANT BELIEVE I AM GOING TO HOGWARTS- HOLY SHIT!!" Lory screamed in excitement, gaining a chuckle from Amelia and a displeased look from Sev. Amelia turned to her uncle going to ask for the millionth time what is this eighth year for?

"Sev come on tell us, why do we need to do an eight year?" Amelia urged, Sev had been stiffly denying to answer this question saying he isnt allowed to.

"He wants to create suspense!- dont you Sev?" Lory asked excitedly. Amelia knew everytime Lory opened her mouth Sev was more pissed.

"I am not creating suspense, I am just not allowed to tell, you shall be informed in school, if you want I can provide you a little detail about it that its the worst thing in my point of view" Sev said getting up.

"Really? Then what is the privlegde of being the headmaster's niece when I cant even know whats going to happen?" Amelia grumpled.

"Whatever, but when are we going Diagon alley?" Lory asked.

"When we get money" Amelia said cheekily turning to her uncle holding a hand out, he rolled his eyes and left causing her to pout.

***

"You can use magic, we are seventeen" Amelia said to Lory who was struggling with her large fancy trunk. Lory widened her eyes feeling stupid and took out her wand leviating the trunk. Today both the girls had to leave for the kings cross section, Sev was already at Hogwarts.

Soon after having breakfast both the girls left Spinner's end going to Kings Cross section by taxi, Amelia had some muggle money, they both got down and when they found the wall of platform 9¾ it came as a shock to Amelia, that Lory had no idea about it.

"We dont bang ourselves in a wall in America!" Lory exclaimed not believing Amelia that they will pass through a wall.

"I swear Lory, nothing will happen, you are gaining the attention of all muggles- see" Amelia said urging many muggles turned and started at them seeing unusual things such as an owl in a cage with them.

"Okay watch me go past it and then you come" Amelia said and held her trolley running straight into the wall, feeling the same excitement rush through her viens when she felt doing it for the first time. Seeing the same platform, same scarlet train, a smile dangling on her face seeing it, her memories from her every boarding flashing in her mind, although she just boarded three times and all of them were not very good, but she remembered- Lory!

Turning around back to the wall she waited for her friend to come, and finally she came after a few minutes, in an instant Lory took an liking towards the platform, both the girls quickly boarded the train and searched for an empty compartment, soon the familiar face started showing, causing a sickely feeling in Amelia's stomach.

Suddenly Amelia heard a bunch of overly familiar voices, which belonged to Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny, turning around she saw all of them laughing and waving their hands outside to their families standing there, peeking a bit Amelia saw the first one in front was her father, waving at his godson, beside him James and Lily, the weasleys, Lyra, Remus and Estella all of them were there.

"And remember to write us Harry- even if you have a heart attack about what is going to happen there" Sirius said laughing referring to the new law for which all the seventh years are called back.