Chapter 35 | Wish Me Not

HARRY RAN STRAIGHT TO HIS AND Amelia's room after she ran to there and Sirius left going out of the house. The door was locked but he opened it with magic because in his opinion he couldnt leave her alone right now knowing she was deeply hurt.

     Stepping in the room he saw the lights were turned off, and the door of balcony was opened, coold winds making the the curtains fly, his stomach dropped as he ran to the balcony wide eyed. "Amelia!"

    He gasped on hearing faint screech like sobbing sound and saw in the end of the balcony Amelia sat hugging her knees to chest and face buried in them crying her eyes out shaking and trembling wildly.

    With his mouth parted and heart breaking at the sight he ran towards her quickly kneeling down in front of holding her arms over her knees trying to stop her from trembling, calling her name softly "Amelia.., please, listen"

    "No!" She cried sobbing mercilessly, he could see her eyes and face shining with the tears, cupping her face he stared in her eyes worriedly "Amelia, dont cry listen to me-"

    "Just go away! Please!" She screeched, her head hurting very badly. He shook his head firmly. "No I wont leave you here alone in the cold"

    "I hate him! I hate him so much!" She cried, her voice cracking very badly, his heart shattering at the painful sounds she was letting out. "He just pretends everything, he never really loved me, all of this was an act!"

    "Shh, Amelia" He sat down beside her bringing her face in his chest hugging her, wrapping his arms around her trembling body warmly. She kept crying to him, herself not knowing what she was speaking. She just wanted it all to come out.

    Meanwhile he continuously soothed her hair and rubbed her back holding her close to him. She started hiccuping while crying, Harry worriedly pulled away and saw she had goosebumps all over her bare arms, it was december and snowed just a few hours ago, she was freezing.

    "Amelia, get up, firstly come in, I am not going hear anything else, get up quick" He said pulling her on her feet and saw her legs almost gave up, she could barely walk, all she wore for the night was a knee length sleeveless light frock. She wore a blanket over it which she threw before the argument.

    "I– I cant—" She wanted to say she couldnt feel her legs, but the hiccups and her raspy cracking voice didnt support her. She clung to him for the warmth still silently sobbing.

    His one hand quickly draped around her waist pulling her up from falling due to her buckling shaky knees. Her face was deep buried in the crook of his neck while she sniffed, sobbed, hiccuped and also sneezed. She was surprised he didnt mind or immediately throw her away from him.

   "Har—" A hiccup interrupted again. Harry let out a sushing sound and started dragging her in with his arms wrapped around her small fragile body which might collapse any moment.

   Her body pressed to his tightly and warmly and arms around his neck, while his around her waist and back lifting her up and pulling her in. He shut the balcony door with a light kick of his leg and dragged her to the bed setting her down gently and took out his wand quickly charming a heating spell in the room.

   "Where are you woolen clothes? why are you wearing this thin dress?" He scolded her pacing around in the room picking up her large coat, muffler and hand gloves and as soon as he got in front of her she sneezed loudly, almost making her cry.

    "Wear these, I'll come in a minute" He said hurriedly rushing out of the room, she didnt even have the energy to even lay down on ghe cold mattress. She could hear Harry call Kreacher's name downstairs.