Chapter 21 | Weirdo

Dear Harry,

Hope Amelia and you are fine and trying to work it out. So as you know that Christmas is approaching and on christmas holidays you guys will come home back and we are so excited. Till then take care and keep writing also ask Amelia if she will come with you or not.

Love,
Mum.

     Harry Potter smiled to the letter of his mother while a worried thought arising in his mind. Will Amelia agree to go with him? The last when he saw her with family, she clearly didnt have a good time. And it was no doubt that she was beyond mad at her father. He didnt know what to do.

    Right now she was in bedroom reading to herself while he was preparing for the auror job. He sighed and kept everything aside standing up going inside as it was already sleeping time. He opened ghe door of the bedroom seeing she was reading so intensely that she didnt even notice he has come. He didnt like the way she never noticed him, like he does.

    "Hi Amelia" He gave a small smile sitting on the bed on the other side, she looked up from her book and gave him a weird look, going back to reading. 

    "Amelia" He spoke again gaining her attention "Mum wrote to me today—"

    "Lucky you" She smiled flatly and went back to reading.

    He groaned and snatched the book from her causing her to stare at him furiously "How dare you!"

    "Firstly listen to me then read the whole library if you want" He urged.

    "You will not tell me what to do" she sneered and he wanted to cry.  He sighed heavily and handed her the book back quitely and spoke up softly "Amelia, just listen to me a minute, please"

    Putting a book mark in her book with an annoyed face she kept the book aside and turned him folding her arms, he beamed "Great!"

    "Quick" She said in monotone. 

    "Mum sent me a letter and you know we will have to go home on christmas, so I wanted to ask if you will come—"

   "No"

   "Why?" He whined.

   "Are you dumb?– yes you are, but are you that blind?– How can I possibly go back to that house and that man—"

    "That man is your father—"

    "Shut up!" She hissed "And dont interrupt me– I dont ever want to stay under the same roof as him because I hate him and before you begin with your same monologue about him being my father, let me clear it to you, I dont consider him as one, he is not my father, I believe from now that I never had one, so just let me stay with my uncle, and also I know you guys wont like having me like always, so its cool you dont have to do any formalities, alright?"

    "Who said we wont like having you?" Harry spoke after a long silence as he absorbed her words. She gave him an irritated look.

    "It is clear in your guys behavior!" She exclaimed irritably while he seemed oblivious and she again wanted to smack him. 

    "You know what, you expert the art of irritating me even when all you do is just breath" She huffed standing up from the bed while he held a confused frown "I am going to take a long shower maybe that can help me relax"

    She grabbed her robes and went in the bathroom, he layed there with a perplexed look on his face. He knew she was a tough one, the most stubborn girl he has ever come across with, she gets easily annoyed and he is stupid enough to ruin everything even more.