Author's Note

I cant believe Amelia's story has ended. Like its a bit surprising I wont be writing about Amelia anymore, since she was my first ever character, I began writing about. I have been writing Amelia for a like a year and half and it has finally come to an end with two books.

I dont know how am I ever going to express how I have felt writing Amelia, it had been a rollercoaster of emotions. I believe among all my characters from different books Amelia had been the one I put my soul into writing.

The amount of pain she had gone through since a young age, every heartbreak, every arguement, every breakdown, how difficult life situation I have tried to portray for her. Amelia's character is the one which didnt grow, it bloomed. How from a young, cold girl she grew to make some ever lasting friendships, she found epic love at a young age, then faced several heartbreaks, separation from her family, lots of neglecting from her own father, she really had been through a lot of pain for a teenager.

From losing Cedric, Fred, Trinky, Tonks forever and her father, godfather and uncle for a while, to getting back every relation fixed and healed. Sierra, Lyra, Regulus, Estella, she got all of them back. From living with only two people to be called her only family, she came to live with a really big joint family, the one she had always wanted.

I personally believe her journey had everything to the fullest. Adventure, pain, heartbreak, happiness, suddenly all the wishes coming true, everything in her life happened at its peak.

So I would like to thank all of you with all my heart for taking part in Amelia's journey, some of you have been since start and some joined later, and it had only been thrilling to have all of you showing your love with each and every chapter constantly. Thankyou so much!

You people have helped me grow into the little writter I am today. You always gave me the inspiration, helped me, waited for me, no amount of thanks would be called enough. I wish all of you best in life ahead and thankyou for being the amazing person that you all are! 

I love y'all!❤️❤️❤️

Your Author.
25/08/22