Chapter 24 | Asking Out

IT WAS MIDNIGHT AND HARRY hadn't returned to the dorm and Amelia couldnt sleep. After today's little arguement, Harry hadn't shown his face to her at all. And she couldnt help but feel a little worried about him. By coming to the end of the day she realised she was somewhat harsh with him. Its not my fault though, he and his godfather talked to me like that so many times.

     A knock on the door caused her to jump and she didnt know why she just rushed to the open the door something in her told that it was him and on opening the door she saw she was right.

    Harry Potter, the chosen one stood there, his eyes slightly red and he just simply looked weirder. She frowned and before she could say anything he already came in him slightly shoving past her. She closed the door and asked behind him "Where were you all day?"

    "Like you cared" He grumpled not turning back. I was awake for you till now! She huffed angrily and went back to the bedroom. He followed after her, she was setting her things back on the dresser readying to go to sleep and saw he came in bedroom and picked his pillow and blanket up causing her to gawk.

   "Where are you going!?"

   "Somewhere to not cause you trouble" His tome was strained and she knew he was drunk. She went towards him standing in front of him folding her arms making him look at her with a questioning scrunched face.

    "You are mad because of what happened today" She stated firmly and he nodded after a while looking down. She sighed giving him the look. She knew he was drunk because of his strange gaze.

   "Do you want me to apologise?" She asked slowly just testing him. He seemed to think for a moment and shook his head no.

    "Then what?" She asked her lips started tugging upwards slowly seeing his slightly shy and awkward behavior.

    "Hug me" He grinned cheekily, she gave him a taken aback look. She scrutinised his face for a moment, he had an innocent cheeky look, she smirked and said "Nope"

    "Whyy?" He whined. She let out a playful annoyed groan and went to the kitchen in their dorm and returned with a small vial of potion in her hands "Drink this"

   "Are you poisoning me?" He asked with a mouth wide agape in shock.

    She rolled her eyes and said "If I wanted to, I would have done that a lot earlier trust me"

    He gave her a playful scowling look and gulped the vial, and shook his head blinking rapidly to clear his vision, she spoke up "Dont act like you are really poisoned, it was to sober you"

   "Thanks" He said with a cough rubbing his chest from the burning of the liquid and looked back at her and spoke up again in a small voice "I-I am sorry"

    Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion "For what?"

   "I yelled at you in the middle of the corridor in front of everyone... Sorry" He was looking down the whole time playing with the glass vial timidly. She held a pursed look, she did mot expect him to apologise instead, now she really felt bad.

    "Its alright, come now sleep" She said quitely and turned around before holding his arm pulling him back in she bedroom. His face heated up and he was trying very hard to suppress the large surprised smile forming on his face while she also found her lips tugging upwards.

    She went and sat on her side of the bed laying doing while he did the same, she didnt know why but she faced him as he too layed down facing her after removing his glasses, she saw how different he looks without glasses, er– good different.