Hiraeth - A Potter & A Black

Hey!!

Amelia is back!!

First of all, those who have come here after finishing Another Black- Welcome back. And those who have not, I would suggest you to first read Another Black.

So after my first book ended, most of you were left with the question, that who will Amelia end up with, the book title might have given you a fright, and now you guys might have gotten the idea, who Amelia has to end up with.

So lets quickly give you guys a short intro to the plot of this book. This book is based on 'Marriage Law'. I am sure you guys might have heard that term a lot and might be familiar with it too, but lets clear it more to you by giving a brief introduction of the story.

Amelia Black recently returned from Ivormorny, America, in her seventh year, and immediately got engaged in the final wizarding war, and now she aint going anywhere. That means she is a citizen of England, and all the laws formed there will be applied to her as well. One of them is the infamous Marriage Law.

The whole wizarding world is shook as the new minister of magic has dropped a massive bomb of this law forcing all the youngsters from 17 to 30 years to get married and have children to regain the population of the wizarding world.

Amelia didnt even recover from the loss in the final wizarding war when she suddenly out of nowhere is forced to get married to the person she despises the most- Harry Potter, the savior of the wizarding world.

So now lets see how Harry and Amelia try to cope up with the law without breaking each other's heads.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Harry Potter
The boy who lived

"If you were my wife- I'd poison your drink

"If you were my wife- I'd poison your drink."

✾ ⋆

Amelia Black
The girl who was alone

Amelia BlackThe girl who was alone