Chapter 11 | Harry Bloody Potter!

"ALL BOYS ARE COMPLETE JERKS! BLOODY IDIOTS!" Amelia yelled throwing her beg on entering her dorm, Harry followed her slowly and scared, all their way, he had been hearing her curse incoherent words

"ALL BOYS ARE COMPLETE JERKS! BLOODY IDIOTS!" Amelia yelled throwing her beg on entering her dorm, Harry followed her slowly and scared, all their way, he had been hearing her curse incoherent words. Draco was caught snogging Astoria by Amelia, Lory and Harry. And now Lory womt open the door of her dorm even to Amelia, while Draco did the thing he was best at in Amelia's opinion, hide.

     Harry didnt dare to say anything the whole time, he was not fond of getting hexed by her, also he knew she was not in the best mood after returning from Andromeda's house.

    "Will you leave, please" She sneered at him as he had been glued to the same spot since they arrived.

    "Y-Yeah sure" He stuttered slightly intimidated instantly leaving the dorm, although he had whole right to stay there.

***   

     The next day Amelia finally managed to get into Lory's dorm after a lot of threatening, Draco didnt return to the dorm last night and Lory couldnt stop herself from wondering grimly where he might have spent his night? Amelia told Pansy and Daphne what Draco did and he hasnt showed up in front of any of them.

    Amelia felt bad for her bestfriend, she recently lost her father and coming back from his funeral she sees her future husband snogging his ex in her absence. Daphne, Astoria's sister had yelled at her. Astoria too felt guilty realising what she did to Lory was wrong, despite she couldnt get rid of her feelings for Draco.

    Two days later, Draco finally showed up and no one really batted an eye, especially Lory and Amelia. While having breakfast at the slytherin table Draco slumped down beside Blaise not meeting anyone's eyes, meanwhile Lory who was about to get up leaving that very instant was stopped by Amelia.

    "Lory, you dont deserve to starve, have breakfast with us, you did nothing wrong, the one who did should piss off" Amelia said in a low dangerous voice glaring at her cousin, who had his face down the whole time.

    Draco clenched his jaw, looking up, his eyes first finding Lory's glistening one, which recently got red as his. Lory looked away chewing the inside of her cheeks bitterly. The next to meet his eyes was Amelia, her cold gaze forced Draco to get up and storm out.

    "Go, help that nerd to plan an appropriate apology" Daphne whispered to Blaise, who nodded rolling his eyes and went after him.

    "Hey L.J. dont wail after that jerk, he is an idiot and doesnt know how to handle other people's emotion—" Daphne was ranting and a wierd look from both Amelia and Pansy saying 'you are not helping' interrupted her. Daphne cleared her throat before adding "I meant to say he is otherwise not bad at heart, I swear, ask Amelia"

    Amelia rolled her eyes, giving Lory a gagging look, who chuckled shaking her head. "Forget about him, we'll do something better to lighten your mood"