Chapter 27 | Grimmauld Place

"I WILL MISS YOU LORES" Amelia said hugging her bestfriend tightly, as now all of them stood at the Kings Cross section, ready to go to their homes. Several things were keeping Amelia worried, one being Lory who is a muggleborn going to Malfoy Manor and then Amelia herself going to Grimmauld Place.

   She couldn't understand, why in first place she agreed to go there, but now the disaster is done, she is going and thats final. Meanwhile Harry couldnt be happier, happiness was written all over his face.

    He had written to everyone from their family to not come to pick them up from the kings cross section, and also he had a big secret hidden, as he didnt tell any soul from Grimmauld Place that Amelia is also accompanying him there. So, it might really come as a shock to almost everyone upon seeing Amelia Black back at Grimmauld Place, where no one had the tiniest hope of her arrival.

   "Just take care of her" Amelia whispered to Draco after pulling him an hug, gaining a nod. It would be a lie, if said Draco Malfoy was not scared of taking a muggleborn as his fiance to his house. He was, and everyone knew.

    Amelia pulled away with a weak smile, turning once to look back at the platform, where she first stepped years ago, and now wont be coming back for a really longer while. A small smile dangling on her face as she remembered how she came here with Remus for her very first time, it was simply amazing.

    "Are you ready?" Harry's voice came from behind her while she stared at the scarlet train before turning around to face him. He looked happy as hell, on the fact that he is going back to his family, and that too with her.

    "Yep" Stepping out of the station, both quickly looked around in the muggle world to see if they are not being watched before apparating, they were not. Harry held a small smile as he looked back at her holding his hand out, she slipped hers in his reluctantly, and he was too quick to apparate that moment.

    She gasped a little heavily as her feet found land after being sucked in air without any warning. She opened her eyes to glare at him but the place she stood drew all her attention. She stood in front of the Grimmauld Place house number eleven and thirteen. A knot forming in her stomach and chest seeing the place again, which she used to call her home.

     Closing her eyes for a split second, as they needed to reminisce the house number twelve in their mind to make it appear, she couldnt stop her mind from replaying all the time spent at this place.

    How she ran away from Spinner's end in heavy raining and came here through the wizard bus. She was greeted by her shocked father and then the rest is history. Soon everyone started joining her at this place, Remus, Tonks, Weasley, Aurors. She had cried, laughed, fought, celebrated and did almost everything here, from the most beautiful ones to the most dreadful ones, all kinds of memories were shared at this place.

    And now after all those times, she is here again, standing in front of her the Noble House Of Black. She didnt know how she is going to face all of them, especially him.

    "Amelia" Harry called softly holding a small warm smile as she turned to him. "I know you agreed half heartedly to come here just because I wouldnt stop bugging you, but I promise you, I wont let you regret coming here."

    "Dont make promises you cant keep Potter" Amelia said playfully with a smirk, but he just smiled and said "I'll keep this one"

    Amelia's lips tugged upwards at his words, she let out a small sigh turning back to the main door of the house and began walking towards it alongwith him. Harry purposely stood ahead and told her to hide a bit when the door opens, she didnt like the way he wanted to shock everyone. He rang the doorbell and an excited voice of Lily Potter answered, she obliviously was expecting her son, alongwith everyone.