Chapter 47 | St. Mungos

ST. MUNGOS

TWO WEEKS PASSED AND AMELIA HAD been in the worst condition ever. Laying in her room going through several old maps to find out the location of her mother, while Harry constantly kept scolding her to leave all the work and come to St. Mungos everytime she coughed blood.

   Amelia being deadly stubborn didnt listen to any of them. All the family members tried to explain it to her that it was necessary but she wont listen and Harry and her got in a small arguement and Harry ended up being kicked out of the room.

    Again the healers were called home but this time they made it clear Amelia needed to be admitted as soon as possible. Harry had been fretting over her since two weeks and today left furiously.

   A knock on the door caused her to look up from her work and assuming it to be Harry, she called, "Come in."

   The door opened and it was not someone she expected. Sirius warily stepped in holding weary looks aimed at her, his expressions worsened as he saw the pile of papers sprawled on the bed around her.

   For a split second he thought she would tell him to go out that moment as she must have thought it was Harry, but she didnt say anything instead got back to her work. Sirius closed the door going towards her and sat on the edge of her bed.

   "Amelia—" He began softly but was interrupted.

   "I will not to St. Mungos." She said dismissively and heard him sigh. She knew that everyone was keen on admitting her to the wizards hospital.

   "Look at your condition, Amelia" She could sense the pain in his voice but didnt want to look up at his face, "I cant watch you like this, you will only worsen you health, this is not normal which can be cured at home—"

   He had to stop as she started coughing holding a small white towel near her mouth, he got up rushing towards her worriedly rubbing her back. Her face getting red while her chest hurt badly, the nerves of her temple becoming visible.

   Once she stopped, he was already holding a glass of water beside her, removing the clear white towel she was again met with those red stains of her blood, tears burning in her eyes, meanwhile Sirius couldnt even bare to look at the towel, as his eyes were wide in horror and he just looked away.

   "That's enough Amelia." He said firmly, without glancing at the towel he pried it from her hand and kept it aside, she look up at him through her blurred vision, "You are coming right now to St. Mungos with me, get up."

   "No." She croaked raspily, still tasting blood in her mouth almost gagging. Sirius gave her an incredulous look, shaking his head pushing away all the maps from her lap, pulling her up on her feet.

   "Come on, now" He said trying to support her but she just jerked away stubbornly and glared at him, "I am not coming anywhere until I find my mother!"

   Tossing his head back in desperation Sirius groaned lowly, and looked back at her desperately holding both her hands, "I will not have you sitting here killing yourself, alright? So come on now—"

   He pulled her out of the room while she tried to protest and come out of his grip. Holding her he descended down the stairs while she kept on shouting at him, the whole house watched the father and daughter fighting and rushing out of the house.

   "We are going to St. Mungos!" Sirius shouted back at everyone, while Amelia kept on hitting him harshly yelling at him. But the next moment the two stepped out of the house, she was apparated away alongside her father.

   "Woah.." James breathed out as the father daughter disappeared ans it became suddenly deadly calm.

***