INFO

PLEASE READ THIS
So you don't get confused or something

If you don't see in the description, this story is going to be omegaverse.

You know, the stories with Alphas and Omegas, and Betas too, let's don't forget about them.

If you don't know what omegaverse is, please go and google it.

I'm too lazy to explain everything and too excited to start to write the story.

The basic is omegas can get pregnant( male and female). Alpha only females same for the betas. Alphas can mark omegas. Once omega is marked they can't mate with other alpha. Well, they can, but they can't get pregnant. So, omega can mate an alpha and get pregnantno matterif they are male or female. Beta can mate with both alpha and omega, but can get them pregnant only if they are female.
Alphas go on a rut every 6 months (in my AU) basically 2 times in the year
Omegas go in a heat every 3 month ( also in my AU) basically 4 times in the year. Omegas take pills to make their heat easier or atlest to block they're pheromones.

I think i explain the most important things. If you want more details just read it from Google :)

It's gonna have  a mpreg at some point of the story.

So if you're not comfortable with it, please don't read the story. 

Okay from here more important things for the story and the AU.

Omegas are really amd i mean really rare to be heroes.

If there is omega hero then they hide they're second gender.

The only one who know might to be they're family and maybe soem friends if they trust them enough.

Omegas.
Izuku
Denki
Mina
Nemuri(Midnight)
Inko

Betas.
Sero
Iida
Uraraka
Asui( idk if i spell it right.)
Jiro
Aizawa
All might
Mineta

Alphas.
Bakugou
Kirishima
Todoroki
Present Mic
Endevor
Momo

For now will be only them if someone else pops in the story i will write they're second gender in ( ) after they're name.

Anyway, you will find out more things for this AU from the story.

   ~Enjoy~