Finally Home

Beyoncé POV

I can't believe I just killed my father. Well I can believe it, but damn it's finally done. I knew what my father dying meant. But I was willing to take the responsibility.

I'm pretty sure it'll be different from the little stuff I did with Jay back in Cali, but I can't change what's bound to happen next. The only way I can get out of this, is if I die.

"BEY! Why are you just standing there get in!" Onika yelled knocking me out my thoughts

"Beyoncé ! You can't just leave!" Mikey came running outside. I shot him, but not to kill him.

"I know what this means Mike. I already know. I'll be back this way later to discuss things." i spoke before heavily sighing and driving off.

I told Nika I would drive because I didn't know if she was scared or not. Although she didn't seem as scared as I expected. I just killed my father in front of her.

"Hey Nika, I'm sorry if I scared you. I should've thought about you being there before pulling the trig-" i tried explain, but she cut me off.

"Girl, i'm nowhere near scared. Maybe a little surprised that you actually killed him, but my ex boyfriend was in this shit. I'm not new to it." she said chuckling. What the hell.

"Damn. So you ain't scared of shit? Bonnie and Clyde?" i said smirking. She did that loud ass cackle.

"Chile, whatever. But for real tho. I'm fine. You probably wouldn't believe it but I done killed people." she just shrugged like it was nothing. Who in the hell am i messing with.

"How? I thought you didn't know about nun of the shit you was doing for Robert." i was genuinely confused. I know she didn't kill for that nigga Ken.

"Not for him Bey. For Ken. That was my baby. I used to ride for him heavy. But, yaknow things change." she said. I could tell that was a touchy subject. She must've really liked that dude.

It's was hours later when we made it back. We pulled up, and surprisingly nobody was home. Not even auntie Carol. Nika facetimed her and she answered after a few rings.

"Momma where you at!! It's late!" Onika practically yelled at auntie over the phone. She done grew some balls yelling at her like that.

"Chile i-if you keep yelling imma fuck you up. Now, i'm grown. So i'm doing grown up things bye." she slurred before hanging up. Damn. I bust out laughing.

"Aint shit funny Beyoncé! I hate when she do that shit. Up and leave to get drunk at whatever times of night. She's so childish." nika said walking upstairs to her room. I followed behind honestly confused. For the little time i've been here, I never witnessed Onika mad at her 'Mommy'.

"Onika what? I'm lost man. What you mad about ? She just taking some time to herself. What's wrong wit her getting drunk?" i said as i flopped on her bed.

"BEYONCÉ GET YOUR ASS OFF MY BED IN THEM OUTSIDE CLOTHES! imma fuck you up" damn why she so mad. It's literally 3am.

Not wanting to get fucked up by a midget, i hopped up soon as she started yelling. Hell no.

"Onika it is 3am, what you want me to do?" i asked, i'm sleepy asf man.

"Get in the shower Beyoncé. You can get in after me. Until then, sit on the little couch." she just walked off into the bathroom. Something was definitely wrong with her.

I just sat there on the little couch, listening to her phone blow up. Lil mama got that hotline bling.

I got tired of hearing that shit so I grabbed her phone just to see that dude Ken blowing her up.

Kenny🧸💕- so you said we was go chill today what's up?
- hello? i know you see me texting you onika
-why you always playing? imma fuck you up
-man it's crazy how you got this hold on me and we ain't even been intimate yet. so you know i got love for you, so why play ?
-mannnn it's been hours i know you at home
-you know i'll pull up

This dude is very delulu. He started facetiming her.

"Wassup?" I answered. His face scrunched up. Probably cause it was dark in the room.

"This Bey. Im sure she brought me up to you, she in the shower homie." he snatched his lips.

"Man, ight." he hung up. What's making this man so mad? Definitely not just cause she won't hang wit him.

"Who was that?" Nika asked coming out the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

"Yo boyfriend Ken." i said being petty.

"Oh. Why you sitting in the dark weirdo" she chuckled. Did she just oh me?

"So that's your boyfriend? Why you oh me?" i asked. Im not about to play with Onika.

"Because I know that's not my boyfriend. Im not about to do this with you. You supposed to be wearing the pants in this right? Act like it." she said while putting on her pajamas. Did this little girl just check me? Hell yea.

"Yea yea. I was playing you midget. Im finna shower." i said walking in the bathroom.

Onika POV

I swear Kenneth a dumbass. Even after talking to Bey, he kept blowing the phone up. What part of "We're not together" did he not get?

"Kenneth stop texting my phone with bullshit. You know we not together, stop acting like we are. It's getting weird now."i said through facetime.

"Why are you playing? You know you not go leave me for real. We been through too much shit. We done killed for each other. Cmon Nick." now he doing too much.

"Kenneth if you can't accept that we're friends, leave me alone ok? Cause i'm not about to sit back and be embarrassed cause you wanna do what you wanna do. Then when I act up i'm being a hoe. You act good for the first few days then you back on yobullshit. Leave. Me. Alone." i said before ending the call and blocking him for the time being.