Wait, WHAT !?

Omniscient
Onika's car

Smoking with Beyonce was really a vibe. She's very chill compared to most people I've smoked with. We're now listening to Moneybagg Yo and just sitting in comfortable silence.

My phone started to ring and my Papas name flashed on the screen.

"Hello Papa." I answered. I kind of already knew what he wanted. I totally forgot I was supposed to be doing him a favor.

"Nika Bear, I need you now. Where are you?" Damn it!

"I'm on my way home Papa. What was it you needed again?" I asked. He never really told me, he just threw out hints.

"I need for you to deliver these rocks. Let me know when your outside and I'll put them in your trunk. Don't open them, don't even take them out. The person will get them out the trunk and give you an envelope of cash." He explained.

This sounded like some type of undercover mission. This'll be fun. I told him ok and we hung up.

"Beyonce, put that out and roll down your window. Gotta let it air out, we have to do something for my Papa." I told Bey. I purposely said her full name just to see what she'll do.

"I told you don't call me that Onika." She responded with a mug. I just laughed. No she didn't try to use my full name on me too.

Once we pulled up to the house I told my Papa I was here and he did whatever he needed at the trunk. He gave me directions and I made my way there.

"Man give me the aux why you playing this girly shit" bey said snatching the aux. No she didn't. I barely know this girl and she already think she running shit. I let it slide though.

She started to play NBA YoungBoy, and was shocked when I started to rap along. "What you thought you was the only on that Slime shi?" I asked with a playful mug.

"Oh you perfect for me. Can't wait to make you mines" she said with a knowing look. But who said I was gone be dat?

"Gurl bye, how you know I even like coochies?" I asked her chuckling.

"How you know I got a coochie?" And she lost me there. "What you mean? All girls got coochies"

"Not this girl, I was born different" and I just looked at her lost. "Intersex" ohhhh makes sense.

"Ohh word ? That's cool as fuck" I said laughing. Not in a mean way but I was so shocked. I've always heard of it but never really met someone that had it.

"Yea,so what was that about liking girls?" She asked me chuckling. What she thought was finna go down? I just met this girl today.

"Gurl I just met you today you think imma just jump up and be wit you?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Roll em again, watch what happen. And I never said that. You go be mines eventually. Watch." She said in all seriousness. I didn't try to protest cause only time will tell. I wouldn't mind dating her. She fine as hell.

I pulled up to whatever place my Papa sent me to and told him I'd made it. Bey looked at me with confusion and looked out the window.

"Why he send you to a trap house?" She asked with anger.

"What you mean? This just look like a normal person's house in the hood." I responded

"You dumb? Trust me I know what a trap house look like. This man sent you on a drug delivery" she said. And she lost me.

"How, when he said deliver rocks?"

"ROCKS IS A DRUG SLOW POKE" she basically screamed. I smacked her head. "Don't be yelling at me" I said rolling my eyes.

Some man knocked on my window and I popped the trunk. Bey looked mad the whole time, but I don't get why. The man gave me the envelope of cash and I made my way back home.

Once we made it Papa,Mommy, and Jay were sitting on the couch.

Bey stormed in the house and charged at my Papa. "YOU SENT HER ON A DRUG DELIVERY ?? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?! SHE COULD'VE BEEN SERIOUSLY HURT!"

I was so shocked because I had no idea what was going on. I just thought I was doing something for my Papa. I guess the rumors were true.

Mommy came full force out he kitchen, "WAIT WHAT!?"