Beautiful Liar

Onika POV
same time

I just know I'm fucked. Hearing my Papa tell me to run around made my heart hit my ass. I guess me trying to tip toe pass them wasn't good enough.

I turned around and made eye contact with a face I've never seen before. But for some reason she still looked familiar. After staring for what felt like forever, she spoke up and said I was beautiful.

"Thank you so much" I responded.

I guess she didn't mean to say it out loud because she had a look of surprise at my words.

"Nika, imma ask you one time, and better not lie" Papa said in a serious tone. Ugh ! "Why are your eyes blood shoot red?"

I honestly don't know what to say....so I said the most believable. "I've been crying Papa" I tried, with a pout on my face. Let's see if that'll work.

"Aww my pooh. Come give Papa a hug." He said smiling. He knows. I walked over to him, passing the beautiful girl sitting next to him.

"I know what's really up. I'm not dumb. I'll talk to you later." Papa whispered as he hugged me. Now he knows I smoke weed. He'll never look at me the same.

I just smiled and excused myself to my room. As I got to the stairs, the girl that called me beautiful caught up to me. "Hey beautiful, Auntie Carol said for me to follow you." She said flashing her beautiful white teeth. What isn't perfect on her.

"Um ok, what's your name?" I asked as we walked into my room. "Beyonce, but call me G or Bey, nothing else." she said while eyeing me. I just nodded.

"Well my name's Onika, call me Nika or Nicki, nothing else." I said copying her tone. She laughed, and even her laugh is beautiful.

"So, you smoke?" She asked breaking the silence. And if course she would know but I'm not gonna admit it.

"No, didn't you hear me say I was crying?" I asked tryin to keep my laughter in. I don't know why that was funny.

"Yea right, you wanna go smoke again?" She asked me while hopping on my bed. No she didn't just hop on my bed in them outside clothes.

"Uhn uhhhnn get yo ass off my bed in them outside clothes!" I yelled while pulling her arms. She just laughed and got up. I don't find nothing funny.

"So you trynna go smoke or what? I need to be where you at" she said laughing. I agreed to smoke with her, only cause I would never turn down a chance to get high.

Jay POV

I looked up and saw G and Nika trying to sneak out the front door. How you go sneak by right in front of us. "Aye where y'all finna go?" I asked making them jump. Dummies.

"I'm just finna show Bey around I guess." Nika said, obviously lying. I just dismissed the situation. Ain't much they can get into.

Bey winked at me with a sly smirk on her way out the door. She bet not try nothing with my cousin or imma fuck her up.

I gut up and followed them out the door. "Y'all ain't gotta lie to me, where y'all finna go?" I asked them.

"We finna go smoke" bey said, causing Nika to hit her arm. All I could do was laugh cause everybody in that house already knew she in the clouds.

"I'm not smoking Jay" she tried convincing. "Girl everybody in there already know you high as fuck. Stop the cap". The surprised look on her face was priceless.

I told them I didn't care but to be careful, and they left after that.

I see the way Bey keep looking at Pooh. Imma fuck her up.

Beyonce POV
Onika's car

"Kenneth stop worrying about what I got going on and just gimmie the weed" Onika was going back and forth with this funny looking dude. He give me weird vibes.

"Man where you finna go? You all out in these lil shorts and shi." The ugly dude said with an attitude. I'm guessing this her boyfriend. The way she talking to the man you wouldn't think that.

"We not together no more don't worry bout what I got going on. I gave you your money now give me my shit!" She yelled at him. He looked surprised at her words, gave her the weed and walked off. Well that was a show.

She got back in the car slamming the door. "Funny looking ass get on my nerves" she mumbled. She looked at me with a smile and told me to roll up.

After a while she pulled up some empty parking lot. "so that was yo lil boyfriend?" I asked her. She immediately denied it.

"Not no more, he's a lying ass cheater." She said rolling her eyes.

"You so beautiful" I complimented her, while staring at her.

She blushed and said thank you. "You alright or whatever." She said while propping her leg up, staring back at me.

"You don't think I beautiful, pretty, nothing?" I asked fake hurt.

"Nope" she said popping the P.

"You beautiful Liar", I said lighting up the blunt.

I'm at school bored lol. Might update a few times today. Vote comment let me know what you think !