Aint Shit

Beyoncé POV

This girl just can't get enough. Whatever Robert asks her to do, she's gonna do it. Even if it's a life or death situation.

"Why? Onika." i asked. All she did was look forward. "I asked you a question" i raised my voice slightly.

"Ok first of all, don't do all dat. Secondly, I was bored BB. You were being an asshole leaving your phone in the car and what not. So, I agreed to whatever to satisfy my boredom." she answered, sounding dumb.

I went to open my mouth but was interrupted by a knock on the window. Some hairy nigga. She let down the window and he spoke.

"This is the address. Once you deliver it, he'll give you a slip with confirmation that it was successful. Come back here and you'll get paid. Hear?" he said showing her his phone. This man had to be in his late 40's.

He stopped talking and was just staring at her. Tf? Dude started licking his lips and shit.

"Ok thanks. I should get going now don't you think?" she said nervously chuckling.

"Don't you think we could have some fun together beautiful?" he tried it.

"Umm-"FUCK NO!" i yelled cutting her off. Weirdo. "Let the damn window up Onika" I said sternly.

She let it up and looked at me like I did something wrong. I guess she saw I didn't care, so she rolled her eyes and began driving.

I don't get how she doesn't see any wrong in what she's doing. Yea I was doing the same thing back in Cali, but I was trained. She's just doing it because her dumb father doesn't wanna do it himself.

Like, who uses their daughter for something like this? And she's oblivious to the reason he's using her. He doesn't want people to feel intimidated by his business, so he uses a pretty face to make people more attracted. Ain't shit.

"Beyoncé why do you care so much about what I do for my Papa? Yea I may be a little naive. Considering I didn't know what i was doing until you came along. But jeez you seem to care more than me." she finally spoke up.

"I care so much because I care about you. Your father isn't asking you to do these things for your sake. He's doing it for his own. That man obviously doesn't give one nor two fucks about you. I would tell you the reason he uses you, but i'm sure youn even care for real." i said looking out the window.

"How you just go assume I don't care for real? This is my life, i'm pretty sure i care. Especially if I wanna live. But, I don't think Papa's necessarily using me. I can say no. I just don't say no because he doesn't deserve that." see this right here, made me scrunch my face up. Cause what does she mean he doesn't deserve to be told no? 

"Anybody can be told no. If youn wanna do it, his feelings shouldn't matter. Cause he CAN do it himself. He's just using you cause you a girl with a pretty face. Nobody go be intimated by you when they see your face. If anything your attracting more people." i tried to explain to her the best way possible.

She didn't seem phased by anything I just said. It made her mad.

"Ok now your just talking. Because he doesn't use me all the time. He does most things on his own. Why you think he's never home?" she asked with attitude.

I don't even wanna talk to her about it anymore. She care too much about this mans feelings.

"Whatever Onika, drive to where you need to go so we can get home. I would've stayed my ass at the house if I knew you was gone be a dumbass." i said dismissing her.

"Well it's go be some time before we get there so take a nap or something. Ion wanna hear your voice no more." she said turning up the radio, letting that accent slip. That was sexy.

Sitting in that car was so damn boring. Then she wanted to play that girly ass music. Not gonna lie I love me some Jhene Aiko, but back to back wasn't gonna work for me.

"You trynna smoke or what? You seem like you got a lot of stress that needs to be released" i said, being petty. I don't care. She shouldn't be so naive.

"Gurl, don't be trynna be petty. Roll up it's weed in the glove box." she said laughing. I mean I had my own weed, but the weed she be having. PRESSURE!

Her phone started ringing and that weird nigga Kenneth name popped up. I just know she not messing with him again.

"Hey Pooh. What you got going on?" he said as his face moved into the camera. She smiled like he said something so fascinating.

"Nothing much. Doing my Papa a lil favor or whatever. What you got going?" She said the last part rolling her neck. I guess trynna mock him. 

He laughed and said, "You crazy man. But  I ain't doing much. Trynna see when you go come by. I'm trynna spoil you and you trynna play hide and seek and shit."

Lame ass. She over there laughing like it was so damn funny. I mugged her hard as hell cause it wasn't even funny for real.

"Well whenever I get back from on the road, i'll let you know when to pull up. Yea?" she told him. I know she lying, I was trynna spend time with her.

"Umm, no. We supposed to be chilling today." i finally spoke up.

"Girl, when did we even plan that? Here you go just talking again." she said rolling her eyes. She got me all the way messed up now.

"Why you think I came to Aunt Carol house in the first place?" i said smoothing the blunt out with my tongue.

"To get on my fucking nerves." she mumbled but i still heard her.

"Whatever." i said sparking up the blunt.

"Aye, so we doing that or no? Let me now baby." he said licking his lips and shit. Baby?

"Yea Ken. I'll call you when I make it home alright? Bye."

"So you-"Before you start, I'm not with him. We just chill and smoke." she cut me off.

"mhmmm. here." I passed her the blunt. She look so good smoking.

"Remember when I said I'll be yours ? I meant that. But we have to build our relationship into it. We have to work to trust and be real with each other. I promise i don't talk to him no more. He just apart of my friend group so we have no choice but to see each other. And as far as the baby thing, I don't know man. I guess it's just reflex." she explained.

I really appreciate her explaining it to me. She real for that.

"I appreciate you explaining it. I feel you. I'm willing to build witchu. You worth it. But you better let that nigga know, when we official ain't no more baby's." i said chuckling.

"Girl whatever. Gimme the blunt. Puff puff pass my nigga." she said snatching the blunt mugging tf outta me

"Mannnnn. You Ain't Shit"