Do We Have a Problem ?

Momma Carol POV

Now I know damn well I didn't just hear that my husband sent our child on a drug mission...

"Robert you better get to explaining before this spoon be upside your head." I threatened. All he could do was look at me. Oh I'm finna fuck him up!

I ran towards him full speed ready to knock him in his shit. My wishes were cut short by Jay "captain save a hoe" ass. "Calm down auntie, at least let him explain. If what he says is bull shit, I'll let you loose." he whispered to me.

"Explain, you got 5 minutes. Cause there's no way you can explain that you sent our 16 year old child TO DELIVER DRUGS!!!" I said, yelling towards the end.

"Carol I promise it's not what you think it is. I made sure she was safe. I-I made sure she didn't see nor touch anything. All she did was drive there take money and leave. She didn't even touch it. I promise. She didn't even know what was going on. All she knew was that she had to pull up and take money. Right Nika?" he said.

Onika nodded her head. She didn't seem phased at all. As long as our child was safe and wasn't smuggling drugs out here daily. I was fine.

"It still doesn't make what you did right, something could've went wrong on either end, you never know." Beyonce said. She seemed super pissed.

"I agree. Nika are you fine?" All she did was nod. This child wasn't even really paying attention to the fact that she just did some illegal shit.

I just let it go because everything was fine. I'm still not fucking with Robert. He lost me for the rest of the day.

I went back into the kitchen to finish dinner.

Beyonce POV

Onika started to walk up to her room, so I followed. This girl acting like what she just did was ok. Although I should be the last to talk, she seems too innocent to be doing stuff like that. Especially alone, with no protection.

"Why did do all dat Beyonce?" she asked soon as I closed the room door.

"What you mean all dat? I think I didn't do enough." she just rolled her eyes and chuckled. What. The. Fuck. Is this a normal thing?

"I'm waaayyy too high for this. I'm taking a nap. You joining?" She asked while taking off her clothes, leaving her in her underwear.

"Yea, you got something I can change into? You not finna hit me for getting in yo bed with my 'outside clothes' on" I said laughing.

"I got some shorts but they was Kens. But that's all I got. Look in the bottom drawer." She said already dozing off.

If she was up I would've told her I'm not finna wear that nigga shit. But I could use a nap. I was high as hell.

I slept for about 4 hours, and when I woke up Onika was still asleep. Damn. I haven't even realized she was cuddled up under me. Looking all beautiful.

I guess she felt me looking at her cause she said "stop staring at me creep." And all I could do was laugh.

"Never knew it was a crime to look at beauty." I said with a smirk. She blushed and jumped up out the bed. Literally.

"I'm about to shower, wanna join." She said smirking at me. "Huh!?!" I said surprised.

""I'm just kidding Beyonce, but are you showering after me?" She better quit playing like that before I flip her ass over in that water.

"Yea, better stop playing like that." I said mugging her. "You should really go first and fix your problem" she said laughing and pointing to my bottom half. Crap!

"Shut up, and hurry up."

I honestly don't get how we clicked so fast. We just met each other 6 hours ago. Maybe it's meant to be? Either way imma make her mines. She too beautiful to just let go. And we can vibe together and I like that.

Onika POV

I was blasting music in the shower when I heard beating on the bathroom door. I know she not

"What girl!!??" I yelled with annoyance.

"Man hurry up!" I heard her yell back. It's her rushing me out of my bathroom for me. "Chile don't rush me!" I yelled louder.

"Shut up,stop all that yelling and come out!" Oh she got everything twisted. "That's what I thought, now come out"

Oh hell no. I quicky dried off and tied the towel around me. I swung the door open full force, "DO WE HAVE A PROBLEM!?"

Ouuu guys !!! I got more views than I thought I would lol. Thank you guys so much !