You Not Grown

Jay POV

I just got word on the streets. Matthew Knowles was killed. I wonder if Bey knows. This means something big for her. Not that it was something positive.

She has no choice but to take lead. If not, Matthews men will come for her and kill her. And if they kill her, then one of them will take lead.

Bey told me about her having an older sister, Solange. But, she also said Solange isn't the type to take this type of responsibility. Solange hates the street life. Which is why she's out of state for college.

Beyoncé knows she has no choice because she's already in this life. Once you're in, it's really only one way out. Unless you're a leader. Only leaders can pass it down without having to die. They just have to get rid of their problems before anything.

I hadn't talked to Bey in a while. Ever since she left to ride with Onika a week ago. I've talked to Onika and she said they were fine and safely at home. I still don't know where they went for all those hours. I plan on finding out today. Which is why i'm on my way to Aunt Carols house now.

I decided to call Aunt Carol to let her know I was on my way. She didn't seem so happy with me not coming by for a week.

"Now why in the hell you haven't been over here in a whole week Jay? You really think you so grown huh?" she said causing me to laugh. I'm grown as fuck really.

"Auntie I'm really grown as hell. I just been having some street stuff to take care of. I'm on my way over there now. I need to talk to Bey and Nika." i said. I wonder if she know where they were.

"Yes. You need to talk to my baby Beyoncé. She has something very important that needs to be told. Apparently her and Onika know something. They've been asking me about Robert way too much. We're gonna try and get it out of em today." she said. Hopefully we get something.

Crazy that Beyoncé been asking about Robert, knowing that man got some against her being around Nika anyways.

"Ok i'm pulling up, open the door." i said. I heard her yell at Onika to open the door before hanging up. This woman.

I peeped Onika opening the door. She had on some little ass shorts. She swear she grown. I flew out the car to the door basically pushing her back in.

"Why you come to this door with them little ass clothes on? Don't do that no more." i said pointing my finger in her face. She swear i'm playing with her. When I whoop her ass she ain't go think i'm playing.

"Boy bye. I had to get up to open the door for you don't complain. I could've left you out there freezing." she mumbled going back upstairs.

"Whatever put on some clothes. You and Beyoncé meet me in Auntie room. We need to talk to y'all!" i yelled back.

I made my way to Aunt Carol room and when I opened the door I immediately shut it back. She had some man in there kissing all on him. Eh.

"Say! who you got in this room Auntie? You not grown like that!" i yelled outside the door.

"Boy shut up and open the door! I'm grown as fuck. Remember you're MY nephew" she said chuckling.

"Girl bye. We ain't nun but 8 years apart. You could be my sister." i said walking back in. She was straddling this man lap. I pushed her over and glared at the man.

"I'm still grown and very much older than you. So keep your hands off me pussy." she swear.

"Who you sir? You see me walk in and not say nothing. I'm her nephew Jay. I whoop niggas too." i said holding my hand out. He shook my hand sitting up, laughing. Ion see nothing funny.

"Wassup, i'm John. Nice to meet you." I still don't like him like that.

I knew Aunt Carol and Uncle Rob was messing around on each other. This been going on for years. I just never thought Auntie would bring somebody home. If she brought a man in the house she must really fuck wit him.

Beyoncé and Onika walked in the room with attitudes. Tf wrong with them. They wouldn't even look at each other.

"What's wrong with y'all?" Auntie asked. Taking the words out my mouth.

"She like to keep secrets like that's what we do." Onika said sitting on the bed next to auntie.

"Well she need to understand it's not a secret I just don't want to tell her yet." Beyoncé responded.

"Well you basically just defined a secret but whatever Beyoncé. What is it Jay?" Onika dismissed her. Damn.

"Y'all something else. But uh, where y'all go last week? When y'all was gone for damn near the whole day." i asked getting straight to the point. No sugarcoating.

"We went on a delivery for Papa. Some shit went down and we got caught up. A life was took and we basically didn't even get the drop done. Now Papa not answering the phone." Onika blurted out. Not even a second later a pillow was knocked at her head.

Aunt Carol plays no games with this girl and her mouth "Watch your damn mouth Onika for it be worse" she glared at her.

"God dang! A pillow shouldn't even hurt that bad Mommy." Onika started to cry. She is a crybaby man. It was a pillow.

"I'm sorry baby. But you need to watch your mouth. You're not grown Pooh" auntie said pulling Nika into her. Spoiled.

"Beyoncé what life was took? What she mean by that? You killed?" I asked because Carol was acting like she didn't just hear that a life was taken.

"Ughhh! Yes a life was taken by me. The life was my father" she said. i gasped loud as fuck.

"Damn Bey"