She's So Beautiful

Onika POV
Lincoln High School

Im currently in Ms.Williams class trying to focus. This class is so boring. How is graphic design even boring ?! I gave up on trying to listen to her and started my daily school nap. Now those be bussing.

I was soon woken up by my best friend Lauren. "Whatever you have to tell me better be important,why you waking me up" I growled.

"Gurl your phone is ringing dingus" she snapped back. I really didn't even feel like arguing with her, all I wanted was my nap.

I just clicked the phone twice to end the call. Whoever that was, was gonna have to wait. But I guess they had other plans....they called again...and again. I finally answered.

"WHAT!?!" I yelled forgetting I was actually in class.

"That's no way to answer to your big cuzzo, now is it?" JAY!!!! I haven't talked to that fool in so long !

I walked out the classroom, ignoring the calls from the teacher, and went to talk to favorite cousin ever. "Wassup Jay! Why you ain't been calling me ? You even got bold and stopped answering the phone." I said with sass.

"My bad Nika, I been busy. But aye I need a favor and I got a surprise" he said.

"Awwww shittt, what's it?" I asked, cause he always want some dumb.

"So the surprise, I'm moving back out there. The favor, I got somebody with me and I need you keep her some company yaknow, be her friend. I'm on my way out there, come stop by after school?" And when he said that I felt a spark in me.

I immediately wanted to say yes, but I remembered, my dad needed me after school. He said something about "rocks" and "delivering". Whatever that means. I couldn't bail on my dad because he had just bought me a new phone. That would be so wrong...right ?

"I'm sorry Jay, but I can't do it after school. Prolly later on tonight?" I asked hoping he would agree.

"Yea that's cool. As long as it's before the morning. She go be going t school witchu. She older than you tho." He explained. Who could this "she" be? Jay ain't got no kids.

"Who is this she you speak of? I know you ain't got you no school girl?" I said laughing.

"Naw gurl that ain't even the case" he said laughing. Could've fooled me. He won't even tell me who it is. Must be trynna make me ask.

"Onika get back in class I gave you time to talk now it's been way to long", Ms.Williams said. I just wanna go off on this old woman.

"Well i see you got work to do, I'll see you when I see you" Jay spoke, and hung up. I couldn't even respond.

Jay POV

"Ayo G!" I yelled down the hallway. I was finally finna tell Beyonce the news of us moving to my hometown. Hopefully she don't trip.

"Wassup Jay, watchu doing all dat yelling fa man?" Here she go.

"Whatever, pack up, we moving to my city" I spoke super fast. All she did was shrug an start packing. Huh? I expected more of a reaction.

I decided to pay it no mind and start packing myself. I had talked to Auntie Carol and Onika, so they knew what was up. All I gotta do is go down there.

"I'm finished" G said coming down the hall. I told her go to the car and wait for me before handing her the keys.

We drove to the private jet, and it was on from there. The flight was chill. We played games, watched random shi, we even start wrestling. Till G started being all rough. Swear she just should've been a dude.

The jet finally landed, and I drove to the apartment I had down here. I called auntie Carol to let her know I made it or else she would've beat my ass. Ion got time.

As expected, she said for us to come by so she could meet Beyonce. "Aye G, let's go by my people house so you can meet em. They like my parents so you'll see them a lot. More so daily." I explained to her before walking out the door.

G was real chill so I didn't have to say much to her. She never caused any problems.

We pulled up Auntie Carol house and surprisingly Uncle Rob was there. Dude was never home.

"Wassup my people!" I yelled walking through the door. I immediately got a smack to my head. I already knew who it was. " Now G why you hit me?" I asked with a pout.

"Stop yelling so much" she responded mugging me. Only reason I ain't hit her back was because....well I didn't wanna get beat up in front of my people.

"You heard her. Lucky she got to you before I did" I heard auntie Carol say coming around the corner.

"Now go in that kitchen and make this baby a plate. I know she hungry. Got her out all day without feeding her."

Damn, no hey neph? And how she just go assume G ain't ate? But I did what she said anyway.

Onika POV

I just got back home from being with Kenneth. Soon as I hung up with Jay, he called and told me to come to the back of the school. So I did.

We chilled, talked, and smoked. I pulled up to the house and surprisingly saw my Papas car outside. There was another car Ive never seen before, but who knows who that is.

Seeing my Papa car made me nervous cause I was high as a kite walking through my momma door. Papa always wanted to be in my face and talk about my day and stuff. So, this would be hard. Especially because he dealt with people under the influence daily.

I walked through the door and heard a voice I haven't heard in person in awhile. Then I remembered, my nigga Jay was back ! But I'm so high !!!

Beyonce POV

I had got to know Auntie Carol and Uncle Rob, and they were cool peoples. We just sat and asked questions. You know made conversation. Until we heard the front door alarm go off. Everybody attention went to the front door.

A girl that looked around my age walked through the door. It was obvious she wasn't herself. And seeing her try to sneak by was so funny.

"Turn around Onika" Uncle Rob said. She turned around on her heels slowly. "Hey Papa!" She said with a nervous smile. Oh yea she was high as FAWK!

We made eye contact and it's like we were stuck. I got a good look at her face and spoke, "She's so beautiful"