Set Back

Onika POV

You probably thinking 'oh you're such a crybaby' but she really hit me so hard with that pillow.

I'm literally crying my eyes out in my mommy's chest. That hurt so freaking bad. Over one curse word.

"Nika stop crying" she tried shushing me. Bey was talking to Jay about the whole 'killing her father' bs. I didn't even care anymore. I was almost killed with a pillow.

"Bey you know this mean you gotta take over right?" Jay said. Causing me to let out a confused huh.

"I didn't want her to know yet. But yea. I gotta take over whatever the hell he had going on. I don't wanna do this shit man." she said. I looked at Mommy expecting her to rock her shit like she did me. She didn't do nothing.

"Ma! You act like you didn't just hear her!" i said loudly. That's so not fair.

"Girl hush. She's going through something right now. Chill" Bullshit. I don't even want to sit in here with them anymore.

John sitting over the laughing at me like it's really so funny. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. I didn't have nearly half the strength mommy had but it was something.

"Hey!" he said laughing more. I just got up and walked out the room. I don't have time for them.

Beyoncé POV

This is all too much for me right now. I ran away from my parents in hope that I wouldn't have to deal with them again. Sike.

I got more going on with them now than I did when they were beating my ass.

My mother and sister both have to eventually find out that I killed my father. I don't think this'll go well. Tina loved that man and so did Solange. She's a daddy's girl.

"Bey you know I got your back. If you don't want to do this, we can figure something out. If you do, you know i'll be your right hand man through whatever." Jay said dapping me up. I love Jay for real.

"And I got you too baby. I already told you. It's your choice to choose because you're an adult age wise. But, we'll love you no matter what." Aunt Carol said. 

Due to the 2 months i've been down here, i've felt loved more than the 12 years I was with my parents. These people really make me feel like I belong. I would really do anything for them.

"I still need time to think. But so far I want to do it. I feel like trying to find a way out would just bring more problems. I just don't want any of those problems to lead back to any of y'all. I chose to kill him, so everything that happens I take full responsibility for." i said seriously. I don't need anything to backfire.

"Well. I got your back G. I love you for real. You know I'll do whatever for you." Jay said pulling me into a hug.

"Me too baby. I would get up and hug you but...not right now." she said looking between her and the dude next her. Eh.

"Thank you. I love y'all too. But the way you just looked at ole dude... imma bounce" i threw up the duces.

"Girl bye." aunt Carol laughed as I walked out.

I need to talk to Onika and see how she feels about this. Honestly not that it'll matter. But if I wanna build with her, communicating is apart of it.

I don't want her to look at me differently. And to be honest she really shouldn't. Especially after telling me about the things she's done. On top of that, damn near her whole family is apart of this game.

I walked in to her on the phone. Cackling and shit.

"Boy bye. I already told you we not official. Ken I don't want to be with you. But you'll always be my baby no matter what." i heard her say. The phone wasn't on speaker so I couldn't hear his response, but whatever it was had her smiling. 

I walked all the way in to see what she was gonna do, and as expected she looked all surprised.

"Hey I'll call you back later ok?" and she hung up. 

"I already know who that was. Don't even try." i said packing up my stuff. I'm ready to go home at this point.

"I wasn't about to try. Where you going BB?" she said coming beside me. I wanted to tell her 'the fuck away from you' so bad but she a crybaby.

"I'm about to go home Onika. I'll see you when I see you." and I walked out of her room.

How we supposed to build into a relationship when she still cupcaking with her ex? That's gonna always be a set back. We've been trying to build for two months. Since I got here. She was supposed to had been broken up with him, but she officially did that a few days ago. At this point she's playing with my feelings.

"Wait! Bey tell me what's wrong. What did I do? Why do you wanna leave me? I won't be able to sleep without you." she looked like she wanted to cry. Oh well.

"What's wrong? I'm going through something that I really don't wanna go through. I wanted to come and talk to you about it but your cupcaking on the phone. What did you do? You're playing with my feelings Onika. We're supposed to be building but it's like i'm the only one putting in work. And I guess you just go have to find a way to sleep because i'm not sleeping her no more if you not go get your act right." i said calmly. I'm not even mad, more disappointed.

"I wasn't-" Then what were you doing? Telling him he'll always be your baby no matter what? He can't be the reason you're not working on us. And if he's gone be a problem I rather not try with you at all." i had to cut her off before she started that lying bs. That would've made me mad.

She just stood there looking stuck.

"Bye Onika." and I walked to the car to wait for Jay. Whenever he decided to come out.

So how did y'all like the Do We Have a Problem??? I freaking love the video!!! And Lil Baby and Barbie together??? The absolute best! I can't wait for the second song.