36. jealousy is hot

☽ Malia was about to enter class when her eyes caught the chalk board

☽ Malia was about to enter class when her eyes caught the chalk board. Scanning it and coming to the realisation she didn't understand anything, she tried to walk away when Stiles appeared to push her inside. Dahlia and Leo walked behind them, the former eyeing them curiously "I hate math. It's pointless."

"It's school! School is important, and math is essential." Stiles explained to Malia as they took their seats. Her taking the one next to Lydia while Dahlia sat behind the strawberry blonde and Leo beside her.

"To what?"

Stiles winked at her "Knowing how much to tip at restaurants." Leo nodded in agreement as the girls shared an annoyed look.

Lydia turned to her "And other less important things, like medicine, economics, engineering."

"Tipping." Stiles winked at the back of her head as she looked at Lydia confused.

"Do you have a tic or something?" Dahlia questioned the boy. He looked at her, matching Malia's confused state "With all the winking." She explained with a sarcastic smile.

His mouth fell agape, about to ask her if she was jealous when the teacher came inside the classroom and interrupted. He wasn't doing it in a flirting tone, more in a friendly we're joking around. But having her being annoyed because of it was satisfying. As it told him she still wanted him "All right, volunteers to the board! Lydia, Diego, Malia."

"Um... I didn't volunteer." Malia spoke up confused.

"You did now. To the board!" She turned around to see Stiles sending her thumbs up. Growling under her breath which made Dahlia laugh before she stood up.

"Hey, can you give me your notes?" Leo asked the hybrid. She nodded, passing him her notebook "Thank you." He did a little dance before copying them. All this time Stiles had been watching them, although he didn't feel jealous about that boy.

No. It was the one she was texting with he was worried about. Glancing around to make sure no one was paying attention to him, Stiles leaned on his seat slightly so he could see what the conversation was about. He only saw something about 'date'; 'tonight' and when he started to read a word that started with the letter 's', he fell off his chair. Now realising just how close he had come to her. Dahlia raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything, too caught up in her phone. Used to his antics, his classmates soon moved on from him.

"Dude," he turned to Leo in shock "You ok? What's up with you?"

Stiles chuckled nervously as Dahlia turned her head slowly in his direction "Thought I saw a fly." The supernatural beings shared a look of incredulously, but both decided not to add into it and go back to focus on the class. He went to use his phone as Dahlia glanced one more time at her phone before dropping it on her bag.

Terence

yo, my mom and
ur dad are having a
date tonight