35. 17 going on 10

☽ Dahlia was nervous as Derek entered the Sheriff's office

☽ Dahlia was nervous as Derek entered the Sheriff's office. Just like she would do at the age of ten, she ran to him "Dek!" She exclaimed, wrapping her small arms around him. He smiled softly, hugging his little sister back.

"Hey, Dia. Why are you here?" He asked confused. She bit down her lip nervously. Controlling her heartbeat so it wouldn't play with her.

"This boy is going to speak with us, Dek! Let's hear what he has to say." He nodded, confused by her. She sat down by his side, looking between the older people.

Stiles nudged Scott so he would talk "Oh, right. I, uh, I need you to come with me." He told mainly Derek.

"Why would we go anywhere with you?" Derek held his little sister's hand. Not liking where this was going.

"There was an accident... You lost some memory, but we can help you get it back." Scott explained to him.

"How much memory?" The male Hale asked as Stiles looked at his father's desk. Taking notice of the pay bills on it.

"A lot. But you can trust us." He kneeled down in front him, showing him his glowing red eyes. Dahlia gasped cutely, as she was supposed to be surprised too.

"You're an Alpha." Derek stated more than asked "Okay, who are you? And who is he? Who are you?"

Dahlia glanced at Stiles worriedly as he took his eyes off the desk "Oh, we're the guys keeping you out of jail."

"Let us help you." Scott said as he shook his head.

"No."

"Okay, dude, you almost tore apart two cops back there. You need to listen to us-- and that starts with no fangs, no claws, no wolf-man. You got that?" Stiles explained to him.

"I'm fine as long as its not on a full moon." His words made Dahlia's eyes to widen.

"Oh, no." She whispered under her breath. Making him turn to her. He always thought she was scared of him during the full moons. As she was the only one to never approach him. But it was because she was preparing something for the next day. Cookies with Bobby or a new game to calm him down.

Scott looked between the Hale siblings confused "You still have trouble with the full moon?"

"I said I'm fine."

"All right. You coming with us, or not?" Stiles questioned.

"You want us to trust you? Where's our family?"

"Dek. I trust them." Dahlia tugged his sleeve, trying to catch his attention.

He raised an eyebrow "You. Dahlia Ivy Hale. Trusting someone?" It was so weird for the boys to hear that last name in her. When in reality, she had that one more time that Finstock.

Scott sighed "There was a fire. And..." He glanced between the siblings, the younger having a sense of deja vu because of those words. Her chest felt heavy, as tears began running down her cheeks. Scott controlled his heartbeat so he could lie to him "They're not here anymore. They're fine-- just had to move out of Beacon Hills. And we're going to take you to them, as soon as we figure out how to get your memories back."