07. sacrificed virgins

☽ Melissa nervously glanced out through the crack in the door to the corridor while Dahlia and Stiles talked to Caitlin

"We weren't doing anything that bad... I mean, I've camped out there plenty of times." She explained to the couple.

"Right, but why tonight?" Stiles asked, his arm around Dahlia's waist. Noticing this action, Caitlin looked down, sad because she couldn't do the same with her girlfriend.

"We wanted to be alone for one night. Emily lives with her mom, and I have three roommates... Not exactly romantic settings, you know?"

Stiles nodded "How long have you two been together?"

"Three months."

Dahlia smiled softly "My guess is you wanted to make it romantic."

"Yeah, you know, because..." she trailed off looking at Dahlia who made her more comfortable, as if she could understand better.

It surprised her when it was Stiles the one to finish for her "Because it was her first time?"

Eyes tearing up, Caitlin nodded "They're gonna find her, right?" She glanced between them, but neither gives an answer "Aren't they?"

Dahlia smiled at her reassuringly "I'm sure they will." Satisfied with that answer, the girl decided to leave with muttered goodbyes. Sighing, the dark haired girl turned to her boyfriend "Hopefully alive."

"You're so positive it makes me wanna jump off a cliff." Stiles rolled his eyes as she wiped fake tears under her eyes.

"I know, thanks."

Dahlia sighed before looking at Stiles, who sat in the driver's seat. She didn't want to say it, not knowing how he would react, but the worry for the boy was eating her alive. He was as much as worried at her, Stiles didn't need to voice it out as his scent told Dahlia all she needed to know.

"Do you wanna stay over?" She whispered, surprising the boy.

"W-What?" Gulping nervously, he made her chuckle under her breath.

"Do you wanna stay over?" She repeated "Today's been a long long day. I don't wanna be alone." She whispered, looking down in embarrassment.

Stiles lifted her chin up with his right hand "I would love to." He leaned forward, leaving a long kiss on her lips before grinning "Do you have anything I can sleep on?"

"I think so." They left the Jeep, hand in hand before entering the house.

It seemed that Bobby was asleep, the clue to that being there was no sound except for their shoes against the floor. Dahlia opened the door to her room, leaving Stiles by her bed as she wondered over her wardrobe. She had clothes from Derek she used around the house, it being bigger and more comfortable. Pulling out a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt, she handed it to Stiles who had a frown.