30. Allison Argent

☽ Dahlia was suspicious about why her best friend and her uncle had a private conversation

☽ Dahlia was suspicious about why her best friend and her uncle had a private conversation. Using her enhanced hearing to hear her say "I'll do it! I said I would. But, only if you help-- and only if Scott doesn't know about it." After that, the duo appeared back in the living room. Lydia avoiding eye contact with her.

"So, do we have a plan?" Deaton asked.

"Scott is going to try and dig through pale and sickly Evil-Stiles' mind to unearth pale and sickly Real-Stiles. Then, guide him back from the depths of his own subconscious. But, he's not going to do it alone." Peter explained.

"What do you mean?" The werewolf wondered, confused.

"Somebody needs to go in with you." He slowly turned to Lydia, the Nogitsune doing it as well. As she was behind him.

"I'll go in with you." Dahlia chimed up, glaring at her uncle. The two adult men shared a look before Deaton spoke.

"Maybe you shouldn't," she arched an eyebrow, so he added "Your mind has been compromised. You should stay until we know you're safe."

"I got everything under control."

Are you sure about that?

"Shut up," She snapped, not realising she said it aloud instead that inside of her head. Rolling her eyes, Dahlia stepped back "Whatever."

"Everything will be ok," Scott whispered to her before placing himself behind Stiles while Lydia sat by his side. His claws touched the back of his neck where Peter instructed him to "So, what do we do if we find him?"

"You're going to have to guide him out somehow." Peter helped him placing the other hand on Lydia's neck "Try to give him back control of his mind, his body..."

"Could you elaborate on the 'somehow?' It's not feeling very specific at the moment." Lydia asked nervously.

He shrugged "Improvise?"

"What if this is just another trick?" Scott commented.

"When are you people going to start trusting me?" Peter said exasperatedly.

"I meant him." He replied at the same time Dahlia said "Never."

"Oh." Peter exclaimed. Probably with a hurt ego.

"Scott, we're running out of time." At Deaton's words, he nodded. Eyes turning red as he stuck his claws inside the back of their necks. Melissa wrapped an arm around her daughter, both needed to feel some kind of comfort at the moment.

Dahlia glared at her uncle "Just for your information. If something bad happens to any of them I'm killing you."

He sighed "Yeah. I was counting on it."

You're uncle is an asshole. She heard Lily say, making her chuckle. The others looked at her warily, reminding themselves that she had people inside of her mind and that she wasn't crazy.