01. yours

☽ Reflected in the visor mirror, Allison Argent delicately brushed away an eyelash on her cheek while Lydia drove, pedal to the floor

"It's not a double-date! It's a group thing." Allison looked at the strawberry blond amused.

"Do they know it's a group thing? 'Cause I told you that I'm not ready to get back out there."

"You were in France and didn't do any dating for four months?" Lydia asked her incredulously.

"Did you? I mean, after-"

"Do not say his name." Lydia interrupted, not feeling like talking about her ex.

"Is he okay? I mean, did everything work out?"

"Well, the doctors looked like total idiots when he turned up alive, but everyone got over it. And yes, Derek taught him Werewolf 101, like, 'How Not to Randomly Kill People During a Full Moon.'"

"So, then, you've talked to him?" Allison nodded to herself.

"Uh, not since he left for London."

"You mean, since his dad moved him to London."

"Whatever. He left," Lydia scoffed "And seriously? An American Werewolf in London? Like, that's not gonna be a disaster."

"So, you're totally over him?" Allison asked slowly.

"Would I be going on a double date if I wasn't?" Noticing the brunette's satisfied smile she sighed "Yes, it is a double date. It's not an orgy! You'll live." Allison scoffed "How are we going back there?"

Dahlia groaned, closing her eyes "I can't believe I'm back in this shit-hole." this made her friends laugh "I miss Spain. And their food." she muttered under her breath.

"Any cute people?" Allison asked and she shrugged.

"I mean, yeah. Made out with a girl called Natalia once. But I wasn't really into the whole getting with someone." she confessed, thinking back to the boy that occupied her mind and soul every day.

"Have you talked to him yet?" She shook her head slowly.

"I'm just back for a few weeks. Gonna help Derek and get the fuck out of here. I don't want him to get any type of hope so I just end up leaving him again." Lydia stopped at the red light, neither of them noticing Stiles's Jeep pulling up in the lane right next to them.

Dahlia looked down to her nails, humming a new Taylor Swift song before the sound of Allison's voice made her look up "Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! I can't see him, not now!"

"What?"

"Uh, Ivy. It might a bit late for that." Lydia referred to what her friend said before.