prologue

☽ Dahlia looked around the lacrosse field, it was dark, but she probably saw better than a normal person in there

Dahlia looked around the lacrosse field, it was dark, but she probably saw better than a normal person in there.

"Bilinski!?" She ran to the middle of the field where she saw him last "Biles?" She continued to look around until her eyes landed on a body on the floor.

Mentally wishing it wasn't Stiles, she approached it slowly. Gasping, she covered her mouth with her hand "Jackson?"

"Aquí tiene." Dahlia blinked, looking up at the server with a smile. She had been yoo into her mind that she forgot for a second she wasn't in Beacon Hills anymore "Que tenga un buen día."

"Muchas gracias." She replied, leaving the ice cream shop she had entered before. Dahlia was still in Spain, spending there her entire summer. Currently, she was in Barcelona on her summer dress and white heels.

The sun had kissed her cheeks, leaving them as if she had natural blush. Her lipgloss shone under the gigantic star and her lashes were longer thanks to mascara.

Her phone buzzed but with a hum she ignored it, starting to eat her chocolate savoured ice cream. It buzzed again, causing her to mentally groan. She had already called Lydia and Allison was busy that day. Scott had texted her yesterday and Stiles didn't text much this days. Jackson had just left Spain after having spent a couple of days with her, Danny was in a family vacation without his phone. Isaac never called this early and she knew nothing about Erica or Boyd. It could only be one person, but they didn't talk anymore.

Curious, she took her phone and looked at who was calling her. Dahlia didn't want to answer, but also felt like she needed to.

Her gut told her to.

"What?" She answered bitterly.

"Dia. Hey! How are you doing?" The young Hale furrowed, stopping in her tracks at the unusual cheery voice of her brother.

"What do you want, Derek?"

"I just wanted to make sure my little sister was fine. Are you still in Spain or are you at Stanford?" that made her sigh.

"Classes aren't starting soon. Apparently some building burned or something like that, I'm staying here until then. Why?" She asked suspiciously, making him chuckle nervously.

"Nothing!"

Dahlia sighed again "Derek what did you do?" She heard him take a heavy breath.

"I need your help."

Not again!