06. little twins

☽ Scott slammed to the floor, tumbling painfully

☽ Scott slammed to the floor, tumbling painfully. A snarling Boyd leaped down to attack. Derek grabbed him, yanking him off his feet and launching him into the air. But then Derek lurched forward, slashed in the back by Cora. She came at him, swiping with razor-sharp claws until Scott crashed into her, dragging her down.

Derek pulled Scott back to his feet "You know her?" The latter asked as Dahlia came to stand between them.

"She's our sister." Dahlia replied for the two of them.

"What the hell is she doing here?"

"Like I have a clue? I thought she was dead!" Derek replied hysterically before looking at Dahlia.

But I just talked to her.

"How did you...?" Dahlia shook her head, knowing what he wanted to ask.

"I don't know."

Past them, the two werewolves raised for another assault. Catching a scent, Scott turned back in surprise to see Allison standing just outside the vault door.

"Look out!" She called out as Boyd dragged Scott off his feet, smashing him against the wall. Derek turned to help, but Cora blocked his way, attacking with renewed ferocity. Dahlia tried to help, with ended with the three Hale siblings fighting non-stop.

Allison watched in horror as Boyd dig into Scott with his claws, dragging him up the wall. Blood at his lips, Scott cried out in agony. Trying to hold Cora back, Derek saw Allison approach the mountain ash barrier.

"No! Don't break the seal!" But as Scott slide down against the wall, Boyd raised a clawed hand for a killing strike.

"Boyd!" He turned around, yellow eyes focusing on her. Allison whipped her hands across the seal. The mountain ash swirled up into the air and a break appeared in the barrier.

Roaring, Boyd charged towards her. Allison whirled back behind the safety of the vault door as both Boyd and Cora hurtled out of their prison, racing for freedom.

With their feral growls growing fainter in the distance, Allison stepped out from behind the door and was grabbed by Derek.

"Don't touch her!" Scott yanked Derek's hand from her, locking eyes with him. Derek shook free of Scott's grasp, glaring at Allison.

"What were you thinking?"

"That I had to do something!"

"Just because you had the need to prove yourself my sister is out there, without control!" Scott grabbed Dahlia's arm as she lunched forward.

"She saved our lives."

"Yeah, and what do you think they're gonna do out there? Do you have any idea what we just set free?" Derek asked furiously.

"We!? It was all her!" Dahlia remarked, not noticing the pain in Allison's eyes at the way her friend spoke about her. Also the fact she had found Erica's body and was very aware of how friendly they were with each other. Dahlia loved Erica like a sister, and now she had lost her. Forever.