27. possessed

☽ He was gone

☽ He was gone. Stiles was gone. They didn't know where he was, only that he was possessed by a dark spirit called Nogitsune. Dahlia paced back and forth in her room, it had been two days since it happened. Isaac had been injured, Allison staying with him at the hospital. They had grow a friendship over the last few months, and she wanted to be there with him as he had no family. Cynthia sat on the girl's floor, trying to do a location spell with no avail. Every time she was close to something she ran out of breath. Atticus, that was leaned on the doorway, clapped his hands once.

"Come on, I'll take you to school." He nodded his head outside as she shook hers.

"No. I'm staying."

He sighed "Your father said you needed to be there for some cross whatever team. Leo is downstairs getting breakfast ready. You're going, whether you like it or not." He spoke in a monotone voice, grabbing her arm and dragging her downstairs.

"Call me if you find anything!" She called out to the witch.

The cross-country team had just arrived at the preserve, where Coach blowed his whistle to indicate the start of practice. All of the team members started to take off at a run as quickly as they could as Coach urged them on. At the head of the group was Dahlia. However, after a few moments, Kira realised to her surprise that she was able to run incredibly fast without much effort and eventually takes Dahlia's lead.

The hybrid grinned "You go, girl!" The Yukimura smiled at her over her shoulder.

"Coach!" Stiles's voice stopped her in her tracks. She turned around, people passing by her as she tried to pin point his location.

"Stilinski!" Coach took in his presence "Whoa..." Dahlia stepped forward with a confused look on her face. It was Stiles, physically. But it was really her Stiles?

"Coach, listen close-- Scott!" Everyone turned to the commotion "Stop, stop, stop! Everyone, stop!"

"Congratulations, Stilinski. You found a length of chain. Can somebody now please tell me what the hell's going on?" Coach spoke sarcastically. Dahlia eyed her boyfriend suspiciously as he warned her father of a thread.

"Hey, Coach--" He didn't get to finish as an arrow shot into his stomach.

"Oh, crap." The man said as he fell.

"Dad!" Dahlia ran to him, not sparing a glance at Stiles. Not that he cared much, as he wasn't really him. But a part of him ached, wanting to have mother's nature child's attention.

"Get it out of me! Get it out of me!" He screamed in panic.

"Dad-" She couldn't use her powers in public, too many people to even try to get the pain out of him.

"Get it out of me! Oh, my God, I'm gonna die! Get it out of me! I'm gonna die!" His daughter rolled her eyes.

"You're not gonna die-"