17. son and daughter

☽ Dahlia slowly woke up, listening to Blake's voice

☽ Dahlia slowly woke up, listening to Blake's voice. The sound muffled in her ears.

"Deucalion doesn't just want an Alpha Pack. He wants perfection. That means adding the rarest of Alphas to his ranks."

"A True Alpha." Peter revealed stunned.

"What's that?" Stiles asked while caressing Dahlia's hand.

"The kind that doesn't have to steal his power from another. One that can rise by the force of his own will." He looked at the teen wolf impressed "Our little Scott..."

"It doesn't matter." He nodded to Blake "We still need to get her out of here."

"Scott, your mom-"

"My mom said there's one more ambulance coming in twenty minutes. And I don't think we've been here that long, so, if we can get down to the garage, get to the last ambulance, we can get out of here."

"The twins aren't gonna let us just walk out." Derek remarked.

"I'll distract them." Scott said confidently, making Dahlia smiled at him proudly. Stiles saw it and kissed her hand, relieved that she was doing better.

"You mean fight them." Derek corrected.

"Whatever I have to do."

"I'll help you."

"Um, sorry, but I'm not going anywhere without you, Derek." Jennifer stopped Derek.

"I'll do it. But, I'd prefer to be out there with an advantage." Peter suggested.

"An advantage? Like what? You mean, like, a weapon?" Stiles wondered.

"Something better than a baseball bat." They all jumped as Dahlia sat up and shot him a glare.

Then she tiredly said "Do you guys know what Epinephrine is?"

"That's only gonna make him stronger." Her brother replied, noticing how her lips turned into a small smirk.

Peter matched her smirk "How strong?"

"Let's see..." Dahlia hopped off the table she was on, but Stiles stopped her.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I'm gonna buy you time so you can save my sister," he was about to not let her go but she held a hand up, cutting him off "I'm ok. I'll be much better whenever she is. So, chop chop. We don't have all day." She quickly pecked his lips and searched for the syringe. She grinned madly once it was in her head and turned around.

Everyone was looking at her as if she was crazy.

"What?" Dahlia smiled sweetly at them.

The doors of the operating room slammed open into the corridor. Syringe jammed into his chest, Peter stepped through with a look of wild-eyed, adrenaline-induced ferocity. Dahlia walked behind him, looking ahead bored. At the end of the hall, the Twins watched him yank the needle out of his chest and toss it to the floor. Peter flared his eyes an ice-cold blue.