[Valentine's Day Special! ♡]

•This isn't gonna be weird or anything like that. I don't condone those types of things at all. And if you do, get the hell off my page-
•It's just a scenario of if y/n was brought into Bonten at a younger age! So an AU basically- I thought it'd be cute, okay? 😆

"Mikey, are you sure about this? " The male with circular glasses and black hair questioned as he watched his leader look into the legless creamy white basket that was in front of him. As soon as he placed his hand against the warm chubby cheeks of the infant with H/C hair, her soft cries became quieter and quieter until stopping fully. She just wanted affection, which she was deprived of for a quite awhile.

"If I wasn't, then I wouldn't have bought her. " He answered, gently scooping the young infant into his arms. She was for sale at an auction, and he knew if he didn't buy someone else would. And they might've not had good intentions. "You took big risks adding two other people into Bonten, I just want to make sure you know what your doing. " Kakucho clarified as the shorter man let the baby girl rest her head against his shoulder while he held her little body in his arms. "Izana and Takemitchy weren't risks, they knew what they were doing when they joined. And so do I right now, Kakucho. " Mikey stated with an authoritative tone, his black orbs hardening as he look at his number 3.
.
.
.
"Is papa okay? He hasn't come out of his room all day.. " The young girl questioned as she looked up the staircase that led to the bedrooms of the penthouse. "Yeah, he's more resilient than you think. He's just fine." The male with chin length curly white hair, light brown skin and orchid hues stated as he looked through the organized tub of crayons. He and technically his niece were coloring together because everyone else was busy, and he procrastinated on his work, and Mikey hadn't left his bedroom since that morning. It was her idea, she only talked him into it.

The young 4 year old held a light pout on her lips before placing her small hands onto the flooring and pushed herself up onto her feet. His answer didn't satisfy her young mind enough, so, she was going to find out for herself as to how her father was doing by herself. Izana only watched as she bumbled over to the staircase and began carefully making her way up it, she didn't want his help even though he had offered.

"Papa? Are you okay?" The girl with H/C hair called out as she stood on her tippy toes and used both of her hands to turn the knob on the bedroom door. It was dark.. Most likely because of the blinds that were shut, causing the elimination of any daylight breaking through.

"Papa..?" She called out once more, more loudly this time, before taking a hesitant step into her father's bedroom. Flinching lightly and letting out a small noise when the door suddenly slammed shut behind her, even though she didn't do it. Was it a ghost..? Or perhaps, was it the male with a white undercut and tired black orbs? Kakucho had explained to her that sometimes Mikey had "off" days, and was warned to leave him alone for the time being until someone else made sure it was safe for her to interact with him. Something about impulses?

Y/N let out a little gasp when she saw someone 'appear' in front of her, seemingly out of nowhere from the darkened room. Her big E/C hues widened as she lifted her head up until they reached the cold looking expression of the one she called her father, whom was looking back down at her. Except..his eyes looked far different from normal, more lifeless and distant. It was almost as if he didn't even know she was in the room with him.. Or rather, he wasn't there. Her head turned lightly when she heard Sanzu's calls from the hallway outside for her to come out from wherever she went.

The girl's eyebrows knit together as she mustered up courage before wrapping her small arms around the opposing male's legs in a hug. It was the best she could do since, as Sanzu liked to call her, she was still a 'shortstack'.

She felt his body tense up after the action had taken place, almost like he snapped back to reality. He always hugged her to calm her down whenever she had nightmares, so by her logic, she could somehow snap him out of whatever was happening, right?

»»——⍟——««

'Sanzu said she wasn't anywhere in the house.. That's a little hard to believe. ' The male with fluffy black hair and ocean blue hues thought to himself. Glancing down to the top of his hand, and over the black tattoo that was etched on top of it. It resembled his coworkers hanafuda like earrings.

He stopped walking however and turned his head to look to the left, noticing a certain door was open just a crack. Quietly, he peeked his head next to it, letting his ocean blue orbs look around the bedroom. They widened however when a figure was laid on his side in the bed. The small girl was curled up against him, dead to the world as she slept. A small peep left Takemichi's mouth when he felt his leader's eyes on him, stopping his hand running through her hair to keep his daughter calm and asleep. Although it was only a moment, it felt like an eternity before Mikey's attention returned to his daughter.

Even though.. His sister and brother were gone.. She truly did remind him of both of them.