19○ Lonely & Fire

•At this point, I'm going so far off of the plot of the Manga, I'm in the middle of nowhere-
•Which is fine, bc this book was never on plot with the manga anyway-

If there was one word to describe what Y/N felt this evening. It would be lonesome. Because somehow, Ran and Sanzu managed to convince the entirety of the Bonten executives to come with them at the organization's club. And because Y/N was still a minor, not mention barely pushing 12 years old, she wasn't allowed to come with.

The girl's head turned from her spot on the couch and to the front door as she heard rapid knocking coming from it. A confused look overtook her face as she looked down at the floor outside of the front door, just to find a medium sized brown box sitting there. 'I don't think anyone ordered anything.. What is this? ' She thought and carefully picked the box up, placing her right ear against it. Her E/C hues widened as she heard ticking noises coming from inside of it.
.
.
.
Mikey's black orbs shot open as he was about to take a sip of the alcoholic drink Takeomi had ordered him but stopped as something suddenly began to feel off. "What's up? " Mochi questioned over the loud music as he saw the white haired leader stand up and begin to make his way to the doors, not saying a word.

The male's ebony hues widened as he saw black smoke coming from the direction of Bonten's shared penthouse and immediately broke into a sprint. Not caring who he passed or when he almost tripped a little because he was running so fast in flip flops. He could he be so fucking dumb, of course since the executives weren't home, it'd be a perfect time to launch an attack. And who'd be a better target than the young girl who lived with them?

'Y/N..' He thought as he gazed up at the fiery blaze that blew out a few windows while firefighters tried to extinguish it. "Hey! Did a little girl make it out? " He questioned one of the paramedics who were frantically doing their job. "I'm not sure, we're still recovering survivors. Check the medical tent. " They advised and motioned over to the large area that had tents pitched up with doctors, nurses and medics to spare all frantically working.

»»--⍟--««

"Do you have any idea who did this? " Mikey questioned from his chair by a hospital bed. "I'm not sure, Sanzu's busy checking everybody for rats. " Kakucho answered, letting his bicolored eyes travel over to the figure that laid in the hospital bed. It was the girl with H/C hair, but now she was unconscious with multiple bandages wrapped over the right side of her body.

"I heard from one of the nurse's that it was a miracle she made it. Her burns are severe and will scar. " He spoke up even though the undercut wearing leader absentmindedly nodded his head.

He had other things to worry about, and the constant noise of the heart monitor beeping wasn't helping. Even though Y/N would probably say not to, he entirely blamed himself that she was in this state. If only he hadn't left her alone. If only he brought her with them. If only.. She had never met Bonten in the first place.. Then maybe she wouldn't be on death's door.

"I suggest you get some rest, it might be a bit before she wakes up. " The scarred male advised as he looked at his leader from over his shoulder before walking out of the hospital room. Once the door closed, Mikey gently held the girl's unbandaged hand into his and held it against his forehead and closed his charcoal hues. 'Don't you go dying on me as well, Y/N.' He pleaded in his mind.

•Also, thank you all for 80k reads on this!! 🙏🤧