3○ Wholesome moments

The H/C haired girl quietly watched TV on the beige sofa as the white haired leader layed on his side next to her. Some of the others were out on the town at their owned club, she wasn't allowed to go with, while Koko, herself and Mikey stayed behind at the penthouse. Kakucho would've stayed home but Ran and Sanzu dragged him with them, against his will. Her head turned to look at the white haired male as he suddenly sat up and pushed the blanket she had put on him off. "Come on, we're going out. " Was all he said as he tottered over to the front door with the little girl following after him.

"Here." He gently spoke as he walked back over to her after giving a vendor some money. The girl took one of the small packages and said a soft 'thank you' as she walked beside him down the sidewalk. Taking a small bite of the fish looking pastry, she let out a soft noise as it tasted good to her. "Can I ask you something? " Mikey suddenly spoke up as he sat down on a park bench, while she gently kicked her legs beside him.

"Are you happy here? " He inquired as he took a final bite of his dorayaki before crushing the white packaging in his hand. "Mm, I would like to think so.. For the first time it actually feels like I have a family instead of just strangers I call 'mom' and 'dad'. " The girl thoughtfully spoke and thought back to the time she and Rindou switched out Ran's shampoo with hair dye. The white haired male beside her glanced over to her with his black hues, something about the way she spoke in that moment felt familiar to him. "Tomorrow you'll start your training, Kakucho will be in charge of your education as well. " He stated and stood up. " 'Kay.. " She softly agreed and stood up to follow.

»»--⍟--««

The girl said a small 'thank you' in appreciation as Mikey helped her take off her coat after they took off their shoes. Her E/C hues widened as she saw Ran, Rindou and Sanzu all sprawled out in the living room, as the white haired leader made his way behind her he let out a soft 'tch' noise before walking over to the stairs to go up to his bedroom.

His sleep was normally plagued by nightmares so by all costs he tried not to sleep as often as he could, taking naps here and there just so his body could function properly. This night was one of the nights he dreaded, where his brain would basically say fuck you and play nightmare infested dreams while eating popcorn at his own demise. The H/C haired girl's E/C orbs snapped open from her place on her bed and she slowly began to sit up before throwing her legs over the mattress until her feet reached the floor.

Raising up her small hand, she gently knocked on the leaders door as she could hear soft sobs coming from inside. Taking the silence as an 'ok', she carefully opened the door before wandering inside and closing it behind her. "Mikey? Are you okay? " She softly spoke as she tottered over and rested her small arms atop his mattress since her legs were to short. The white haired male just glanced up at her before gently picking her up and pulling her into his arms as a hug. He had never really shown what he thought to be weakness in front anyone.

Y/N's eyes softened as she carefully placed a hand on his back as she felt wet tear droplets fall onto her shoulder as the male gently tightened his grip on her. Afraid she would fall apart right then and there. But.. She didn't, she stayed put until he verbally said he was okay and meant it.

Might make Mikey the protective father figure- what do you think? I might just do it anyway-