21○ Help

•Here are what (in my mind, you can change it as you read ofc! ) y/n's scars look like:
•And I can't draw small children so I had to draw a 'regular' adult-ish base for it-

•Here are what (in my mind, you can change it as you read ofc! ) y/n's scars look like:•And I can't draw small children so I had to draw a 'regular' adult-ish base for it-

After a few weeks of spending her days in the hospital, the young girl was finally able to go back home. And since the Bonten penthouse was reduced to mostly ashes, she would be staying Mikey's apartment, that he rarely returned to, and just follow him to the organization headquarters. "You okay, Y/N? " Ran inquired as he noticed the small girl start to softly breathe heavily as she stood just before the doorway that revealed the leader's home.

Her E/C slightly widened as memories of what happened flickered through her mind. She lightly jumped as she felt the male's hand gently tap her shoulder. "S-sorry, what were you saying? " She sweat dropped and looked up at the oldest Haitani brother. "It's alright, you don't have to apologize. As I was saying, we've got a meeting soon so Mikey won't be back here until later. " Ran informed as he watched the girl look around her new home. "Are you gonna be okay by yourself for a little while? " He inquired as she turned her head to look back at him.

"Yeah, I'll be a' okay. " She smiled up at him and him a thumbs up.
.
.
.
"Apparently, the guys who sent that package are out to destroy Bonten from its roots. At least that's what some of our rats said. " The rosy pink haired male informed as he fiddled with a pill between his fingers. It was really the only thing keeping himself under control and not going completely ballistic at the members of Bonten, besides the executives, and shooting every single one of them. "How's Y/N doing by the way, Ran? " Rindou inquired as he noticed his older brother wander through the meeting room doors and take a seat.

"From what I saw, she's alright. Except, I think she's showing some PTSD symptoms. She stood at Mikey's door for a bit before I had to tap her on the shoulder to snap her out of wherever she was. " He answered.

The H/C haired girl took a deep breath as she looked at herself in the bathroom mirror, placing a careful hand at the edge of her bandages. Slowly unravelling them and letting them all hit the floor, one her of her hands lifted up and traced over the scarring that was in the process of healing on the right side of her face, leading down the side of her neck and arm. Her right eye became a very pale shade of E/C and she could no longer see out of it. 'I wonder when Mikey will be back here.. ' She thought and slowly picked up the pieces of cloth from the floor and dumped them into the trash can beside the counter.

»»--⍟--««

"Y/N, I'm back." The white haired leader called out as he closed his front door behind him. She was staying with him because frankly he didn't trust a young girl like herself living with any of the other executives, especially Sanzu..Kakucho would most likely be an exception. He also said it wasn't up for debate. "Y/N?" He called out again, a little louder this time, when he got no response. His black orbs widened when he found the girl curled up on the couch with all the lights in the apartment off except a small lamp on the side table. She held a F/C blanket around her small body while asleep.

A soft scoff left his nostrils before he bent down and gently scooped her up into his arms, letting her head rest against his shoulder as he turned off the lamp she had on. Had she been waiting for him to come home and couldn't stay awake anymore? He pondered as to why she was in the living room.

Y/N's dreams were unfortunately plagued by nightmares that night. Or more so, replays of the box bomb going off. Every little noise, smell and feeling she had made its way back into her mind. Even though she had tried to push it away and forget about it.
.
.
.
The small girl suddenly sat up as her E/C hues became wide. She slowly turned her head to look to her right, just to find the male with white hair asleep beside her with his back facing her. 'When did he get back? Why didn't he wake me up? ' She thought as she quietly crawled over to where he was and curled up against his back. She didn't want to feel alone..