8○ A Party

The young H/C haired girl looked around the big dining hall that housed various gang leaders and other criminals. Since she was a child, she stood out like a sore thumb. She wore a F/C suspender dress with a white blouse on underneath, cream colored knee socks and a pair of cute black doll shoes with a ribbon like choker that was tied into a bow behind her neck. She did do as she was told and stayed with a member of Bonten at all times.

"See them? Those are the three I was talking to you about. " The pink haired male quietly whispered to the girl as he held her up in his arms.

"If your going to keep eyeing up my daughter, then you and all of your men will be dead on the floor before a scratch lands onto her. " The white haired leader warned the man he was previously talking to, as the man began to take notice that all eyes from the members of Bonten were trained onto him, whether they were across on the other side of the room or in close proximity to their leader. The man immediately back off when he realized he was in a bad situation. When Mikey was sure he was gone, he walked over to Sanzu and gently took the girl into his arms, even though he was aware she would be safe in any of their presences. For his own peace of mind, he would rather keep her where he could see her, especially in a place like this.

"I think that girl likes you Mikey, she keeps looking at you. " The E/C hued girl pointed out to the leader as he turned his head to look at the person she was talking about. "Eh, she's just in it for the money and attention. " He informed causing the girl to let out an 'oh'.

»»--⍟--««

Gently rolling out of her bed, the girl brushed a bit of her long night gown once her feet hit the floor. The others were out at their nightclub and Mikey was busy in his study. She gently opened her door before slowly wandering over to the bedroom door across from her own. Raising up her knuckles, she softly hit them onto the wooden door.

"What do you want? " The male questioned as he opened his door, running a hand through his messy black hair. " 'Omi I had a nightmare, can I come sleep here? " The girl politely asked. "Y/N, you do realize it's almost 2 in the morning? Go ask Mikey. " Takeomi spoke with a tired tone as he squatted down to her level. "Oh, okay. " She nodded and turned to start walking towards the living room. "Where are you going now? " He questioned. "To sleep in the living room! " Was all she answered as the male let out a sigh.

But before the young girl could get comfortable on the couch, an arm wrapped around her midsection and she was suddenly thrown over someone's shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"Don't cause any trouble. " Takeomi aloofly spoke as he sat down on his bed and rolled onto his side with his back facing the girl, who softly smiled to herself before crawling underneath the blankets and carefully curled up against the male's back.

Now here comes the question, if I write this to go back into the past with Takemichi, how do I incorporate Y/N into it? Your thoughts?