11○ Girlfriend ❌

Sanzu would make a good Klaus- maybe

The H/C haired girl stared at the pink haired male's "girlfriend", that's what he said she was anyway, with narrowed E/C hues. Something about this woman in her home just didn't seem right and she didn't trust her at all. The blonde haired woman thought she was a "creepy little girl", especially with the skull on her nightstand. Talking to it helped Y/N calm down.

The girl's hatred of the woman grew the next morning when she found her beloved skull gone from its spot on her brown table. Takeomi almost dropped his mug as he heard a loud 'What the hell?!! ' even though he was all the way in the kitchen. " 'Omi! Barnaby's gone!! " The young girl yelled as she ran down the hallway and to the kitchen where he was. "What? " He questioned as she held onto his pant leg. "Barnaby is gone! He was there when I went to bed last night. " She explained as he made an 'oh' noise. "Are you sure you didn't misplace it somewhere? " He asked as he squatted down to her level.

»»--⍟--««

"Ah? What are you doing? " Rindou inquired as he wandered into the kitchen and saw Takeomi standing over the stove with Y/N on his shoulders. "Sanzu's girlfriend threw out Barnaby because it 'wasn't lady-like' to have apparently, and tossed out 'Omi's cigarettes because she 'dislikes the smell of the smoke', so we're melting all of her makeup and nail polish. " The girl answered as the scarred male put an expensive eyeshadow palette into the very hot pan. Watching as it began to melt, feeling no trace of any regret.

"Uh huh.. Well good luck with that, if you really wanna stick it to him then put in some of his pills for me. " The mullet wearing male suggested as he turned on his heel and walked out of the kitchen.

"You know, Sanzu's probably gonna be mad at us when he inevitably finds out. " Y/N thoughtfully spoke as she rested her chin atop of the male's head. "Yeah, well he can get over it. It's either this or war. " He grumbled back as he threw in some tubes of lipstick. Takeomi was fiercely protective over his cigarettes and the H/C haired girl's smiling face, so he's probably retaliating in the not so great possible way.
.
.
.
.
Over the next week or so, more arguing took place between Sanzu and Takeomi. Most because the pink haired male found out about his pills being melted. "I couldn't give two shits about your damn drugs. Get the hell over it. " The older male grumbled as he sat on the couch, a bit irritated.

"Oh for gods sake.. Y/N! Come on, we're going out! " Takeomi scoffed out as he stood up from the couch, having heard enough of Sanzu's constant yelling at him, and called out for the young girl. "Wha.. You can't just walk off in the middle of an argument! " The pink haired male yelled after them while the older man just flipped him off while holding onto one of the girl's hands as they walked to the front door, wandering out.

"Did you know if you snap someone's neck they don't die instantly? It just seems like it. " The girl tried to make conversation as she sat across from the male while they were in a 24-hour cafe since it was so late out. "Is that so? How do you figure that? " He inquired as he took a bite of his muffin. "Well, your spinal cord is broken but your blood will keep oxygenating your brain, so you won't die but you'll probably wish you were. " She explained while moving her hands around as she did so. Even though he wouldn't say it aloud, seeing her smile again made Takeomi happy that he was able to get her mind off of what was transpiring back a home.

"Son of a bitch.. " The scarred male muttered to himself as he jiggled the doorknob on the front door if the penthouse. "He locked us out.. That fucker.. " He informed the small girl as he planted his forehead against the metal door. "Guess we'll have to stay out here until Kaku comes out for his early jog. " Y/N spoke as she sat down beside the door. "Come here, I can tell your tired. " Takeomi spoke as he sat down beside her and let her sit on his lap to get some sleep.

Y/N told on Sanzu to Mikey the next morning.