13○ Sick'nt

"Y/N, could you bring this to Sanzu and tell him to take it please? " Kakucho spoke as he stood by the stove and pointed to the small cup that had sickness medicine in it and a glass of water. "Mm, I don't know. " The H/C haired girl spoke as Koko glanced over to her since they were sat on the couch. "Come on, please? " The half blind male spoke as he turned his head to look over at her.

The long white haired male cupped a hand over his mouth and whispered something into the girl's ear before looking over at Kakucho. "I will if you hang out with me. " She bargained as a sigh escaped his nostrils and he pushed up his glasses. "Fine.. " He agreed as Koko dipped his head down and whispered something into her ear once more. "And we do whatever I want. " She finished as he nodded in agreement. "What are you doing? " Kakucho questioned the money hungry male as the girl hopped off the couch and went to do what he asked. "Giving my favorite some guidance that could also help her with finances in the future. " He replied with a sly smile.

"Haruchiyo? I've got some medicine for you to take. " The H/C haired girl spoke as she poked her head into the pink haired male's room, where she could see him laying in his bed with a white cloth on his forehead.

"I'm not drinking that. " The man spoke and turned his head to the side once she made it to his bedside. "Please? I thought you liked drugs. " She pleaded as he looked back at her with a small pout painting his face. "Pills. Not icky and gross fever medication. " He informed before sitting up when he figured out she wasn't going to leave. "Make sure to drink some water after. " Y/N instructed as she watched him gulp down the red liquid and stick his tongue out after he swallowed it all. It obviously did not taste that great.

»»--⍟--««

"Y/N! Any day now would be great! " Rindou spoke into his comm as he socked someone before turning his head to look at the rooftop where the girl was perched at. Sanzu and Ran had been giving her crash courses on sniping and she was supposed to help them out today but something was up. "Y/N, respond. " He tried once more as Kakucho looked over at him. "I'll go check it out. " The half blind male informed as he made his way to the building Y/N was at.

But what he saw when he got there caused his eyes to widen. "Guys.. You need to get up here. " He mumbled into his comm as he pressed a finger against it with a shaky voice as he looked at the scene.

Y/N's rifle was still perched up but she wasn't there. In fact, all there was blood splattered everywhere including on the firearm itself and on the roof. "Son of a bitch.. " He murmured to himself. Mikey was gonna go batshit when he finds out.

Gotta spice things up with drama ✨