15○ Tiring

I'm going based off of Tanjiro's final selection clothes for Y/N's new outfit bc I think it could be warm enough for the winter- I also really like it

At some point while riding the bus, Y/N had dozed off at some point because when she woke up someone was shaking her awake. This caused her to immediately going into defense mode and grab their wrist, while pointing her knife at them before she realized it was just a worker. "I'm sorry, force of habit. " She apologized before standing up from her seat and beginning to make her way through the isle once they told her she had to get off since this was the last stop of the night.

She was too fucking tired to walk back to the Bonten penthouse, so instead she'd have to find a place to stay for the night. And no way in hell she was staying out in the damn cold, but there was a motel across the street from a laundromat.. So she could rent a room with Koko's credit card number and stay there then just get an early start tomorrow.

'Sounds like a plan Y/N. Hm.. Where's Izana and Baji? ' She thought as she slowly walked through the light snow on the sidewalk and to the laundromat, hoping there would be at least new clothes there for her to change into. Quietly closing the store door, her E/C orbs glanced around as she saw someone out cold on one of the chairs. Probably fell asleep while waiting for their laundry to finish, poor thing. Her head turned to the dryer that had finished its cycle and wandered over to it. 'Stealing is bad but.. ' She pondered as she placed one of her hands on the handle of the laundry machine to open it, but turned her head to look back at the snoozing person behind her.

Making up her mind, she quietly opened up the machine door and stuck her arms inside to grab ahold of the clothes.

»»--⍟--««

Kokonoi's head turned his phone as he heard it sound off a notification. "Wow, you got a girlfriend or something? " Ran teased as he watched the male grab his cellular device to look at before his black orbs widened. He immediately jumped out of his seat and barreled to the front door.

Only one person beside himself knew his credit card number.. But what was she doing on the other side of Tokyo?
.
.
.
Taking out the key card the man at the counter gave her, she put it into the room door, listening to the click as it unlocked. She put her hand on the door knob and slowly opened it, taking a step inside while flicking on the light. The guy who manned the counter only gave her a little bit of trouble because she was so young and apparently 'shouldn't be here all alone'.

It only took a few moments before after Y/N took off the top part of her outfit, revealing the red stained tank top she wore underneath, letting herself to flop down onto one of the beds. Not even caring enough to take off her shoes, since her body and muscles were overworked and exhausted.

"Shin, when are you going to show her? " The honey eyed girl questioned as she watched the black haired male gently place one of his fingers on his sleeping daughter's face, even though she couldn't feel it but it seemed to help soothe her since it looked like she was having issues sleeping. "She'll be going back there tomorrow right? Why not then? " He stated as he stood back up and looked over to his younger sister.

Ahem, idk whether to give this book an angsty ending with an extra ending bc I know people are gonna want one- probably-
But for next chapter (maybe), there's one word to describe it and it's a gif:

Ahem, idk whether to give this book an angsty ending with an extra ending bc I know people are gonna want one- probably-But for next chapter (maybe), there's one word to describe it and it's a gif:

Get ready 👍👏