6○ Meet

It had been at least three days and Y/N had collected a total of... 4 pins. And had only encountered 3 people, two adults and one teenager. All overconfident and cocky, that was their downfall.

As she sat underneath a tree, her E/C hues shot open when she heard a stick breaking and quickly stood up from her previous sitting position."Who's there?" She called out as two boys around her age walked out from behind a bush. "I told you, you weren't quiet Illu." The boy with bandages wrapped around his forehead and with emerald ball earrings spoke as he stretched out his fingers while the somewhat small boy next to him just scoffed. "It isn't my fault that stupid stick was there." He replied.

(Pic for reference^ without Hisoka bc I have the power and I'm too lazy to write dialogue between 4 people rn-)

"Ah..are you two done?" The girl nervously asked as the two black haired boys turned their heads to look at her. "Yeah yeah, I'm Chrollo, this is Illumi, nice to meet you." The boy now known as Chrollo politely introduced himself and shook her hand while the black eyed boy by his side just slightly nodded his head to her. "Oh, I'm Y/N then." She spoke as a small smile painted her lips. "How old are you two?" She inquired after a few moments. She had learned that Chrollo was 9 while Illumi, being the quiet boy he was, was 7 just like her.

"So, why are you taking this exam Y/N?" Illumi inquired as the girl put a pin into her bag, they decided to help her out a bit since they already had their 8 pins. "Mm, I'm not quite sure actually. Mikey said if I won in a fight against some he'd let me take this and I was curious as to what he meant." She explained and hopped down from the tree she had climbed, landing on her sandals. "What about you two?" She asked.

Apparently Illumi's parents wanted him to and Chrollo just did because he was bored.

»»--⍟--««

"Oh, I know you! " The girl's head turned to look behind her as a voice spoke. "Your Bonten's little doll! " The unknown man spoke as Y/N fully turned to look at him. "You know from what I heard, their leader lost everyone close to him. " The sly male spoke as the girl's E/C hues widened. "How do you know Mikey.. " She mumbled out.

"She's beginning to lose her composure, do you think she'll be able to pass Izana? " Emma spoke to the orchid hued male as he leaned against the wall of the training room. "There's a chance she will, and there's a chance she won't. It all depends on her. " The tanned skinned male answered.

"Shinichiro Sano, Emma Sano, Izana Kurokawa, and Baji Keisuke! Those who were close with him all ended up dead! " Her E/C orbs widened st the statement. They were.. Dead? Is that why they came and went out of nowhere.. She thought as her eyes trailed to the ground. Since she was so lost in her thoughts, she did not notice the male taking out a dagger and beginning to walk forward to her.

The girl let out a noise as she felt something on her cheek, causing blood to pour from it and cause her to fall to the ground. "Guess you'll be joining them then? " The male spoke as the girl looked at him as her eyes darkened. "Don't talk about stuff you don't understand. " She spoke and disappeared from her place on the ground and behind him, using one of her feet to slam against his neck, knocking him unconscious. "Dang.. That's gonna sting. " She mumbled out and very carefully wiped some blood off her cheek.

»»--⍟--««

There's only 7 of us here? But weren't there at least 30 at the start? Was it really that hard? Y/N thought as she looked around. So Kagaya made it, along with Illumi and Chrollo, but who's that? She noticed a boy with light pink messy hair and face paint on his cheeks. He was a bit taller and was talking to the two dark haired boys.

"Congratulations to all who have made it, you officially pass the Locate exam. With this being said, those who have not passed will be able to retake, and those who have passed will be able take a license with them, or will be mailed directly to their place of residence. That will bring you a substantial amount of income alone, or you can sell it for quite a good lot of money on the black market, its up to you! " The same green eyed woman from before spoke as Kagaya made his way over Y/N once she was finished.

"I see you made it, that's good! " The calm boy spoke with his usual warm smile. "Yeah but my legs are killing me. " The girl replied as she fiddled with the white bandage on her cheek. "Oh, I can carry you back to your home if you'd like! It's no problem to me. " He offered as he bent down in front of her, piggy back style. Despite her protesting against the idea, she climbed onto his back and the two were off. Sometime during him carrying her on his back, she had slowly drifted off to a light sleep.