22○ Rats Should Be Exterminated

The man with brown hair took a deep breath as he stood before his boss's office door. "Sir, I've come to talk about the bombing incident. " He spoke up as he walked through the door, closing it behind him. "I.. I believe I may know something. " He finished as he stood in front of the desk, that had a black chair behind it. Except the back of the chair was facing him so he couldn't see who was in it.

"Oh? So are you a rat or what? " A voice caused his eyes to widen, that wasn't the voice of his boss. Mikey. The chair slowly spun around, revealing the small girl with H/C hair sat in it. A ruby red apple held in one of her hands while a sharp knife was held in the other, cutting off pieces of the fruit. "Y-You- Your not supposed to be.. " The man stumbled over his words as he stated at her in horror. To his knowledge, and everyone else within the criminal organization, she was dead. "We have a lot to talk about. Let's get started shall we? " Her neutral expression soon begun to morph into a cruel grin as a green tinted gas suddenly blew into the room from the vents.

As the man started to choke for air, Y/N watched while placing a respirator over her nose and mouth. She gave him a light wave as he passed out on the floor. Mikey had brought her to the Bonten headquarters because he wanted to be able to keep an eye on her just in case. Boy, was that a mistake.
.
.
.
After an hour or two, the presumed rat slowly stirred awake, bothered by the soft humming that was coming from in front of him. "Mm~? Are you awake? Ready to chat? " A voice spoke up as his blurred vision began to clear. He soon noticed that he was tightly tied to the office chair by his ankles and wrists. "I wonder which one will make you give me the most information. " The girl with H/C hair pondered as she let the blade of her knife skillfully glide over each one of his fingers. "Your a crazy bitch..! " The man breathed out as he tried to move his hand away.

"Ah, ah, ah. Keep moving and I might just presume your trying to threaten me. And we both know how that ends. " She informed, moving the tip of her blade so it was pointing at the center of his chest. "Now then, down to business. " A sweet smile etched her lips as she sat in front of him on the brown desk.

»»--⍟--««

"Think she's done in there yet? " Sanzu questioned as he and Rindou stood outside of the office door. "I don't know. And I still don't get why Mikey is letting her do this, practically torturing someone I mean. " The youngest Haitani brother replied as he kept his hands in his pockets. The rosy pink haired male was about to respond when the door suddenly opened. "All done! I got what we needed! " The young girl with H/C hair stated with a bright smile painting her lips.

The two males watched as she walked past them before peeking their heads into the doorway. The man that was tied to the chair was still there, but passed out, most likely out of shock. His face had the words 'Rat' and 'Liar' written on it, using black permanent markers while his right eye had blood streaming down from the corners. Y/N definitely wasn't lying when she told them that she'd take care of getting information by herself.

If anything, they didn't really blame her. After all, she did almost die because of some rival organization. "Think we should tell Mikey? " Rindou mumbled as he stared at the scene. "Mm.. Probably not. But, she'll probably make 'trials' more interesting though. " Sanzu replied causing the youngest Haitani brother to scoff and roll his eyes.

•Why does my phone keep changing 'Sanzu' to Sandy? 😭